UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just after a bit of advice..Ive established my estrogen is high and have just sourved some letro.

Its in the form of 2.5mg tablets, whats the suggested dose? Ive seen other threads stating .25mg but thats gonna be hard to achieve per tablet form?

·
Enhanced Member
4,780 Posts
I just cut them into quarters, you can tank your E2 pretty quickly and easily with Letro though, so you'd be better off with Adex or Aromasin for long term, Letro will do for a quick fix until you get some

1/4 e3d~ would probably work, if you start getting sore joints, back off

·
Newbie Trainer
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bit harsh if not really needed ! Like said already, up adex or masin
Ive not done any bloods yet, ive been looking at getting them done. Im currently on 600mg a week. Experiencing low libido, dry skin and lots of spots around my shoulders. Done previous cycles before and not used any AI at this dose due to never having these issues?

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Ive not done any bloods yet, ive been looking at getting them done. Im currently on 600mg a week. Experiencing low libido, dry skin and lots of spots around my shoulders. Done previous cycles before and not used any AI at this dose due to never having these issues?
Adex or aromasin will be a better option

·
Looking Freaky
6,631 Posts
Lots of spots is generally due to high e2, low libido can be either, dry skin is generally low e2, I'd wait for bloods before dosing anything being honest

1 - 9 of 9 Posts