UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have got puffy nipples and a tiny tiny lump in my left nipple and i am coming to the end of my cycle in 2weeks will be pcting 3 weeks after the end and was wondering when is the best time to take letro and at what dose and for how long? i have got 20x2.5mg tablets is that enough?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
If you have some nolva i would jump on that now at 20mg ED, if there is no reduction by the end of PCT then consider letro but remember it can take anywhere between 2-6wks to reach peak steady state plasma levels so 20 tabs is probably not going to be enough. Hopefully the nolva will do the trick.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Hydie331 said:
i am already on adex 1mg eod nolva didnt have any effect on me at the start of my cycle.
Now you tell us :lol: , well bump the adex up to ED mate.

Oh and what do you mean nolva had no effect at the start of the cycle?.

We can't offer the right advice with only part of the story mate.

·
Newbie Trainer
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It didn't stop itchyness in my nipples at the start which is when i got the puffy nipples so i started taking adex which i haven't had itchy nipples or increase in gyno etc

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Hydie331 said:
It didn't stop itchyness in my nipples at the start which is when i got the puffy nipples so i started taking adex which i haven't had itchy nipples or increase in gyno etc
I had a right lactating nipple for like a year off a pro hormone, had adex 4 times so far at 1mg every few days, the nipple is now not lactating, I didnt think it helped with that :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.