UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Gym Addict
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im in bangkok and am looking for any ones suggestions on legit pharmacys to go to as......... i could spent all of my holiday looking???? bkk is so big...........................

sorry if im breaking rules but surely its ok to ask for decent pharmacys in BKK on the forum as its not breaking any laws etc

·
Getting HUGE!
1,618 Posts
Big Boy said:
hey guys im in bangkok and am looking for any ones suggestions on legit pharmacys to go to as......... i could spent all of my holiday looking???? bkk is so big...........................

sorry if im breaking rules but surely its ok to ask for decent pharmacys in BKK on the forum as its not breaking any laws etc
On the corner of sukhumvit soi 4 mate

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Yeah bigkiwi directed me nicely to a pharma there :) thanks bud. but also if you look generally down sukumvit road around soi 4 till about soi 15 ish you will find many pharmacies. But a good one is to look in is those double fronted pharmas that have a counter going all the way around them.

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
Mrs Zorrin is from Chiang Rai. I'm going to invest in some nice pharma-grade stuff next time we go to thailand.

In fact, her sister is a nurse, she seems to be able to get anything. I don't know why I never thought of that before!

One of her brothers is a drug enforcement agent in the golden triangle, but he doesn't seem fussed about drugs at all. We met up with him at a stake-out in the jungle at the border with Burma and Laos once, to shoot some guns. All the police and soldiers were drunk or asleep. The US pay them to stop "Yaba" shipments from Burma, and the traffickers pay them to look the other way, I think. I even got a cool thai DEA uniform. Thai people who know me in this country laugh when they see me in it, especially if I'm smoking a spliff or something.

·
Gym Addict
477 Posts
when i went to bangkok mate there was one in the centre of the night market, it easy to find go to the night market head to the centre it quite small with a women and man working there ask them for what ever you want but use medical name not brands as there english is ****........ hope this helps mate

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.