UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes - The great part about the south of Ireland is - noone knows jack ****. I can't find any info here. Hence I'm asking here. Seems like quite a few knowledgeable people are here! Hopefully someone can help.

·
A paddy on a quest
1,003 Posts
d0nny2600 said:
Yes - The great part about the south of Ireland is - noone knows jack ****. I can't find any info here. Hence I'm asking here. Seems like quite a few knowledgeable people are here! Hopefully someone can help.
I can tell you now for certain that they are illegal, they are a class A drug and are in the same category as coke and heroin. i am from cork and know this as common knowledge, as a lay person.

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
just to let you know in ireland drugs (steroids) are covered by the misuse of drugs act 1977 this act covers all areas. no where that i can find in the act is the area of steroids covered, but Eif is it is classed as a class a drugs the same as coke or herion. the suppy and importation is one area which is covered by the act because they are deamed as an controlled drug. the importation or exportation is covered by the revanu act. i look for case law in this area but so far have ent found anything.

for your imformation..

G

·
Eph is illegal, never have i heard of any one getting into any trouble for aas.

Hgh and igf is stopped by customs and you get a letter stating you have to explain why you have it or they will dispose of it but besides jipped out of your peptides nothing else happens.

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
brownie said:
I can tell you now for certain that they are illegal, they are a class A drug and are in the same category as coke and heroin. i am from cork and know this as common knowledge, as a lay person.[/

hey brownie, my name is Eric and you are the first person i have ever come across in Ireland that has done a cycle. i hope this message gets to you cause i think you can help me. thanks bro.

·
Newbie Trainer
66 Posts
AAS are legal to be in possesion of in Eire.

LEGAL RESTRICTIONS:

Although anabolic steroids are not controlled by the Misuse of Drugs Acts in the Rep of Ireland or in Northern Ireland they are illegal to share/supply to another person. Anabolic steroids are to be sold only by pharmacists with a doctor's prescription. It's legal to possess steroids as a medicinal product for personal use.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
smithja said:
AAS are legal to be in possesion of in Eire.

LEGAL RESTRICTIONS:

Although anabolic steroids are not controlled by the Misuse of Drugs Acts in the Rep of Ireland or in Northern Ireland they are illegal to share/supply to another person. Anabolic steroids are to be sold only by pharmacists with a doctor's prescription. It's legal to possess steroids as a medicinal product for personal use.
posession of aas in the ROI is illegal, as Brownie has already pointed out.

·
Looking Freaky
751 Posts
if there in the same league as coke,,heroin etc,,then why did brian wanstein(axio's mainguy) only get a two year suspended sentence in the republic for mass distribution of steroids)

then again,,he might have been a super grass

·
Newbie Trainer
66 Posts
If it is illegal why does every site dedicated to drugs of potential abuse in Eire state the following.

"It's legal to possess steroids as a medicinal product for personal use."

I apprecaite what was already said, telling me I have already been told it is not going to make it correct.

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Con said:
Eph is illegal, never have i heard of any one getting into any trouble for aas.

Hgh and igf is stopped by customs and you get a letter stating you have to explain why you have it or they will dispose of it but besides jipped out of your peptides nothing else happens.[/QUOT

hows it goin, im from south of ireland.the first time i ordered online i thought i got ripped off so i ordered from a diffrent source and they came.cupple of weeks later i got an email from the first place i ordered from to say my order was on the way. few days later i received a letter in the post saying that costumes got a hold of them. i didnt ere anything after but am paranoid 2 try ordering again online in case the law get involved. It turns out the ones customs got hold of wer sent 4m thailand and the 1s that arrived wer 4m inside E.U.any advise on weather i sud chance ordering again??

Sound

·
Looking Freaky
792 Posts
complete bull**** that steriods are classed in the same catagory as heroin and coke in the republic of ireland

our laws are the same as the uks stance on anabolic steriods

well the republic of irelands laws are very similar to the uks in a whole range of different areas, we were onced ruled by the british goverment so laws have been amended since then but mostly our laws remain the same

point as, been steriods

·
aka Rimmerman
817 Posts
Official Legal Status in Rep. of Ireland: Prescription only medicines

So they are illegal to posess for personal use but they are available on prescription.

Now you can be prosecuted under the misuse of drugs act for having them. In small quantites it would really be up to the gardai or customs officer to initiate taking it further which would then be passed to the DPP who has the final decision.

Obviously if you have a shlt load and are dealing them and get caught. You're in big trouble

·
To the best of my knowledge, mail sent from within the EU doesn't go through customs, since the "free movement of goods" policy. So if you order from the UK, or anywhere else in the EU for that matter, it should be allright.

·
Gym Addict
151 Posts
strongasanox said:
if there in the same league as coke,,heroin etc,,then why did brian wanstein(axio's mainguy) only get a two year suspended sentence in the republic for mass distribution of steroids)

then again,,he might have been a super grass
they went easy on him in exchange for setting up a honey pot site :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts