UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I have a shot in my left glute it absolutely kills, but when I do it in my right glute I never have a problem. I've never had a chunky ass lol could that be the problem, also I am right handed, so could be using my left hand have anything to do with it? :confused1:

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol I do it the other way round. When I it's jab time in my left glute I always have a red hot bath straight after to help it disperse a bit. I never do that when I have 1 in the right glute, no need to. But I'm up for trying anything to help my ass

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
is it the fluid inside thats hurting your ass or the actual pinning? Cuz my left glute always hurt from pinning, from piercing and while inside. If it hurts when your firing it in then id heat the oil up in a hot bowl of water, helps it disperse

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's the fluid inside. It hurts like **** when I'm in bed and I lay on it, but the pain goes away after a couple of days if that, and like I said the right never hurts. The thing is I never used to have this problem a couple of years back. I wouldnt say it hurts when firing it in but I can definately feel it a lot more than the right side.

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
THEMEAT said:
It's the fluid inside. It hurts like **** when I'm in bed and I lay on it, but the pain goes away after a couple of days if that, and like I said the right never hurts. The thing is I never used to have this problem a couple of years back. I wouldnt say it hurts when firing it in but I can definately feel it a lot more than the right side.
Only other thing is to cut it with sterile oil, its usually the concentration of the gear (or amount of BA in it) that causes it but id have thought it would affect both sides.

I think warming the oil would be the best bet mate, thins it out

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh, nice1 mate. Thats whats confusing me why its only one side and not the other :confused1: Thats just my kinda luck though!! I do warm it up, but only a tiny bit, and it is only a bit. Next time I'm due in my L-Glute I will have a go at warming it up propperly and see if that helps. Cheers matey ;-)

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Mate just concentrate on your injection technique as im sure thats what it is. If your injecting the same stuff both sides its the only thing it can be. Get someone to do it for you :beer: .

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bigacb said:
Mate just concentrate on your injection technique as im sure thats what it is. If your injecting the same stuff both sides its the only thing it can be. Get someone to do it for you :beer: .
lol theirs nooo way I will let my missis loose with a pin, not on me anyway. I'll just have to concentrate more on not moving much even though I dont really think I do, but like you said thats probably the only thing it can be. Had a jab on the right side this morning with no probs as usual. I'll give it a crack though m8!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts