UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gather this is on tomorrow, saw a little bit in the newspaper today saying police are worried and last time there was loads of trouble.

Honestly now.... Is Leeds city centre at night going to be an absolute nightmare for going out in, or do they all usually feck off home after the game....?

·
Getting Massive, Current PB: Squats 142.5kg x5ATG,
548 Posts
you'll be oryt to go out in leeds, its an early kick off anyway so the majority of millwall fans will be gone by around 5 at latest, and it hasnt been that bad the violence between us and millwall in the last two seasons as there is so many coppers. :thumb:

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
big_john86 said:
last time most of the trouble was at ellend road i dont think it will be that bad in town
Was it? Dont they come into town to go to the train station though....?

Zzz102 said:
you'll be oryt to go out in leeds, its an early kick off anyway so the majority of millwall fans will be gone by around 5 at latest, and it hasnt been that bad the violence between us and millwall in the last two seasons as there is so many coppers. :thumb:
Cheers thats what I was wondering.... so most of the millwall fans will fck off home once the match is over basically and not stay over in Leeds or go out in town etc?

Kinda different to when the rugbys on I guess isn't it....? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.