·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the end of november i am going to lean bulk for around 6 months,

1-12 test e

1-4 dbol

8-12 winnys

now i was wondering where the best place would be to look for a decent lean mass diet??????????????????

im currently 5'10 - 87kg - 19% bf

my current diet is

100g porridge - 6 egg whites

chicken salad apple

tuna and rice banana

pre wo - shake

post wo - shake with carbs

steak and sweet potato

handful of nuts

cottage cheese

would love to follow someones lean mass journal but couldnt find any!

they were either bulking or cutting, does anyone know any good plans and workouts to follow?

wanna spruce things up a bit (im currently on the push/pull/legs routine eod)

thanks for your time

·
Ex-mod
4,744 Posts
Hi Buddy, I'm doing similar to you at the moment, similar height, similar bf but am bigger. I quite like your diet, though I'd say your breakfast could do with a protein shake added to bump up the protein a bit (6 egg whites is only 18g protein).

Only you can really decide how your diet is working - you'll have to pay close attention to the scales, your weights progression and how you look. If you're gaining fat too quickly, drop fat / calories first, try and keep protein high. If you're not gaining enough mass, increase protein / cals.

Concentrate on the macros - the food itself doesn't have to be fixed daily as long as you're hitting your macro targets. I.e. fancy mince instead of chicken - cool, just reduce fat intake in another meal accordingly.

I'd also add in a whey / casein / carbs protein drink with the cottage cheese before bed to help provide protein during the night, so you stay anabolic for as long as possible.

Good luck and smash it mate!

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wicked!

thanks for the reply pal.......im looking to cut natural til the end of november so i have a 'base' to work on lol!

might bring it forward a month and start end of oct, then i can have pct + time off before cut for the summer!!!!!

i have nutrisport protein and carbs (50g) is that suitable for bedtime, or just go with the normal protein?

might even put in 6 eegs whiotes on the last meal too, how does that sound?

also what do u think of my cycle?

·
Ex-mod
4,744 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the winny tbh - that's only really for when you're already lean and trying to get dry before a comp.

Rest seems good - no doses mentioned though, and don't forget an AI like aromasin, adex or even proviron (not really an AI but does similar).

If the protein drink is had with milk then that'd make a good bed-time drink, sure :)

What gym you training at? TinyTom off here's opened a great gym in brizzle...

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna be doing 500mg of test

what would you reckon to d-bol dose?

i can get aromasin easy so all good there!

ill find a decent shake....casein shakes are dirt cheap to get hold of anyhoo....

i go to david lloyds in long ashton, bristol, gonna prob join prolab thou when my contract runs out here, dont use anything other than the gym,no swiimming or anything!!!!!

might look tiny tom up....where can i find his profile?????????

·
3,635 Posts
hi mate, look into my journal -wanting to compeate (2 years? or similar lol , i have my diet i followed to first cycle, fin pct 12lbs up. but up 35lbs ish since oct, and bf% down, has some pics too. also just changed my diet and added in more cardio may help you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.