UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest Gym Technology
Would you take advantage of new technology installed in your gym's equipment (incl. dumbbells) if it could track all of your weigh training workouts?
Yeah sure, I'd be interested to give it a go0
No thanks, I'm happy with my notepad0

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Fitness Savants!

After many 100s of hours of research, we are currently developing a technology system that will allow you to be able to walk in to your local gym and conduct all of your weight training workouts with the added benefit of getting all of your training metrics automatically recorded in real-time for your personal evaluation and progress monitoring purposes.

This removes the need for you having to use your mobile app or notepad in order to write down what exercise you're doing, the weight lifted, reps and sets.

There is a whole lot more that we're planning to build into the system but ultimately I would love for everyone who would be interested in it to let us know what kind of features you would find the most valuable when it comes to your weight-training workouts. Every suggestion will be considered so be honest with what you would value most!

It is very busy indeed in the background but if you wish to keep updated and would like to be selected when we are beta-testing then please sign up at our website below:

https://www.dumagus.co.uk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.