UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gym Addict
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the beginning of the week and I am planning on taking my kids abroad for the first time (on my own) Thursday/Friday.

I have never booked a last minute holiday and was wondering if anyone could recommend anyone reputable to book through?

If it was me, I wouldnt really be ****d and would just take the gamble but with me taking my kids this time I need to make sure the company is ok.

Thank you

x

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
stephie34 said:
It is the beginning of the week and I am planning on taking my kids abroad for the first time (on my own) Thursday/Friday.

I have never booked a last minute holiday and was wondering if anyone could recommend anyone reputable to book through?

If it was me, I wouldnt really be ****d and would just take the gamble but with me taking my kids this time I need to make sure the company is ok.

Thank you

x
with the kids I'd stick to first choice huni - if you can afford it go to one of the holiday villages - can't go wrong there, they have clubs for all activities and you wont see the kids until they are hungry :D

I'd recommend the one in Sarigerme, Turkey :thumbup1:

·
sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝ&#63
1,247 Posts
Holiday Village is where I go every year. Portugal last year and Egypt this Friday, not last minute cheap though. Turkey is extremely packed probably one of the most busiest but it doesn't detract from it all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.