UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Lab Reviews

Tags
lab reviews
659 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  swrutt 
#1 ·
Had a quick search and didnt find anything like this already, so thought a new thread with people's judgement on gear they have used. Please keep on topic!

I have only used gear from Lyka Labs and the general concensus down where I am is that a majority of it is very underdosed. The one product which everyone vouches for is the Lyka Labs 40mcg Clenbuterol (it is strong as hell). Some of the more seasoned users have reported little effect when using Lyka Test Enanthate and Trenbolone.

#2 ·
i have been using organon sust 250 recently and its effects have worn off during the cycle, first 5-6 weeks ok, used with body research d-bol (blue hearts 10mg) i gained 2 stone (some fat), from week 6-7 onwards gains stopped, pumps gone. 12 week cycle cut short at week 9, i will run my pct and hopefully my next cycle will be better,

#3 ·
I have been running, and advising others to run 8 week cycles. Your endocrine system starts to respond to having gear in it by around week 6 and for many shutdown can begin at this time.

You're better to hit it hard and fast then consolidate (try to keep) the gains you made, using GH in the time you're off gear is a good way to do this.

Due to medical issues I don't use much any more but at the moment am using Lixus Primo and Eq along with a low dose of prescription test and am getting really good results.

#5 ·
Nibido, 1000mg every 10 weeks.

My pituatary is only 25% of its proper size which means my testosterone, GH, thyroid and serotonin levels are all fkd up and I get test, GH and thyroid on prescription.

It's not a lot of test but without it I really notice a difference.

#6 ·
Can we keep this on topic please hehe? Lab reviews of products you have used. If we get enough reviews I will rebuild the topic so it is an appropriate guide for all... :)

Please format it as follows:

Lab Name:

Product Name:

Weekly dose:

Length of use:

Additional notes:

Cheers guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.