UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all..

Just picked up my lab results... bit of history.. i have been cycling for the past 8 years with poor PCT's.

This year i have done Test propionate + Winstrol cyle for 4 weeks and after that a Sustanon + Winstrol 8 week cycle with only 250mg pw...

Due to the poor recovery after each cycle i decided to have a go at Dr. Scally's PCT. (2500HCG eod +Clomid 100 mg 30 days and Tamoxifen 20mg 45 days).

I have now finished the PCT and went to get lab results... Unfortunately not the best results.

LH 3.1

T4 1.3

hTSH 1.5

hFSH 1.1

TOTAL TEST 1.53

FREE TEST 3.8

I am off to see and Endoc doctor which is a friend and wondered if i could get any help/ opinion in order to speak to him about it...

Many thanks

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
An 80 year old has higher lol.

What in the world were you thinking cycling for 8 years with shitty PCT... Well you've learned your lesson. I don't have any advise to you, but, you might consider doing that PCT again, you need those balls online. You should PM hackskii or mars for this.

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Suitelf11 said:
An 80 year old has higher lol.

What in the world were you thinking cycling for 8 years with shitty PCT... Well you've learned your lesson. I don't have any advise to you, but, you might consider doing that PCT again, you need those balls online. You should PM hackskii or mars for this.
I did not cycle for years with no breaks.. I did roughly 2 cycles a year for the past 8 years.. Poor Pct's because althought i thought they were right.. i never felt recovered properly

G

·
need reference ranges but with your LH higher than your test your balls are not working (primary hypogonadism)

·
EFBB Winner
3,906 Posts
MUSCLEPT said:
HI all..

Just picked up my lab results... bit of history.. i have been cycling for the past 8 years with poor PCT's.

This year i have done Test propionate + Winstrol cyle for 4 weeks and after that a Sustanon + Winstrol 8 week cycle with only 250mg pw...

Due to the poor recovery after each cycle i decided to have a go at Dr. Scally's PCT. (2500HCG eod +Clomid 100 mg 30 days and Tamoxifen 20mg 45 days).

I have now finished the PCT and went to get lab results... Unfortunately not the best results.

LH 3.1

T4 1.3

hTSH 1.5

hFSH 1.1

TOTAL TEST 1.53

FREE TEST 3.8

I am off to see and Endoc doctor which is a friend and wondered if i could get any help/ opinion in order to speak to him about it...

Many thanks
unfortunately years of abuse and your paying the price now

you wont recover so quickly 1 pct will get things moving a little but a suspect if you do recover it would take time

when did you finish the pct?

you could add in vitamin d 5000iu and boron 3-10mg optimal dose is 9mg per day both but can be bought on ebay for £20 they should help with test levels and maybe get some libidio back

after this i would contemplate maybe doing another pct to get things kicking if all fails its gonna be trt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.