UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there people, been mooching through this forum a while now but never signed up......now i have so hello.

I have purchased 200 LA Pharma dianabol tabs. I did not enquire about the brand before hand and didnt check the container till i got home. I then had a search on the net and found out the **** is well....****! Fake!

I could try and take them back and explain they are not real, he may not actually no this??? or he has tried ripping me off??? who knows?

I also purchased nolva and clomid. They are fine. The question is would the dianaol actually give me anything in terms of gains/strength?? Anyone who has taken LA pHARMA Dianabol, i would be very appreciative of what your experiences were. By the way this was going to be my first cycle at 23, 30mg 6wks. Nolva on hand for gyno and PCT and Clomid.

Thanks again guys and gals

·
Newbie Trainer
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah think i have been burnt!!!! I think the sensible thing to do is start MOOCHING around lol for another source and ask for a specific brand!

Anyone got any preferences to any brand making dbol??? And should i just bin the LA PHARMA?? or give it a whirl??? Im thinkin taking it on the chin and move on, but what do you guys say???

Thanks again

·
Newbie Trainer
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Robsta, would it be too much of a risk to try what i have?? its not as if i can take them back with a receipt lol. From what i have read on the forums, they aint gna kill me.... the most common thought is that they are underdosed, what would you do in my situation?? Thanks again Robsta

If there is anyone out there who has tried these, please drop me some feedback

Cheers

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Keep us all posted mate on how you get on with them as there is alot of guys asking about this brand in the real & fake part of the forum and my source seems to be stocking it now too. Cheers & good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.