UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Future Mr.O
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to my work and family routine changing i am thinking of moving to a LA Fitness gym . atm i go to a fairly small gym not to much cardio stuff but enought, plenty of machines decent free weight section although can get busy and most importantly has a squat rack.

Any one go to a LA Fitness gym and what do they think, what are the free weights like etc.

im going to try and get down there this week to check it out just wanted a imput from people that go there thanks

·
Pain is simply weakness leaving the body!
127 Posts
i have been using my local LA Fitness for the past 2 or 3 years.

it has most things you need

Allows deadlifting etc, squat rack, dbells go upto 40kg (would be better if went heavier, but not as bad as some gyms who go to 30 or so)

let jus know what you think of your local after your visit?

·
Future Mr.O
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bale said:
i have been using my local LA Fitness for the past 2 or 3 years.

it has most things you need

Allows deadlifting etc, squat rack, dbells go upto 40kg (would be better if went heavier, but not as bad as some gyms who go to 30 or so)

let jus know what you think of your local after your visit?
That makes me happy atleast i can squat and deadlift, as long as they have a squat rack so i can squat and OHP and decent DB's thats all i need really.

·
Slowly, slowly, spanky monkey…
853 Posts
The one in Newbury was dreadful!

Things broke and either took forever to get fixed or simply weren't, I could go on and on about the bloody place...!!! :cursing:

Been bought up by the NUYU chain and is much better now.

Some of these chain gyms can be pretty awful, it's all about the numbers/money... :rolleyes:

Read your contract carefully, LA especially have a dreadful reputation for hunting you down like a dog if you dare to leave early, despite the fact they seemed incapable of holding up their end of the contract... :cursing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.