UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i was walking up to the shop when this kid pulled up along side me on his bike threatening me i was like yea what ever then i noticed his mate behind me with his hood up kind of boxing me in. I was ready to fight, the kid kept chatting **** trying to scare me then they pulled a knife on me i thought they were gonna try and rob me but they just kept going on how they were going to stab me and all this sh!t.

I thought of my options:

1 to run but then i thought no because otherwise the kid on his bike would of just chased me down anyway and me being the size i am i cant run for sh!t lol or 2 fight back again i thought against it as if i did fight back and ended up getting stabbed being down an alley isnt the best place to bleed out.

If worst come to the worst i would have fought back asmuch as possible but like i said that would have been last resort.

In the end the kid got a phone call and just told me basicly next time he would stab me then went off. One thing that really annoys me is i know if he was on his own he wouldnt do anything.

Then afterwards i thought of the consiquences what could of happened and then thats when it hit me.

Everyone says ide do this that and the other but untill it happens i dont think anyone knows.

Just wondering what you think you would do in this situation or if you have been in it what did you do?

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
I exspect they were trying to scare you! Doubt it very much they would use the knife?

How old are you? How old were they?

I would of said look i dont want no trouble but if i thought 100% they were gonna stab me i would try my best to get the knife off them!

As you say on there own they wouldnt of even looked at you. I get it round my way all the time. Five blokes and the "what you looking at" comes out. I feel like saying "Five of you, one of me! Dose it really look like i want trouble"

·
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im 18 they were like 20 minimum

Not that i was scared of them i just know they are the type of people who would get their mates to come after me and ill have sh!t from then onwards

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
With my living in the west end of newcastle, I had a knife pulled out on me 3 times in my teenage life, best you can do is swallow your pride and do what will be best for your outcome.. Acting big and hard isnt worth you being in hospital or even worse... I'm aware of what birmingham is liek though since alot of my very close mates live there, depends on your pride tbh.. but i can honestly say its not worth it.

Whilst being young and looking back on things now, I wish i didnt do half the sh1t i got up to. But then again, live and learn.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
fcuking hell thats terrible mate! I would have no idea what i would have done as adrenaline completely changes things and being rational often isnt an option. I would have probably made a run for it but who knows. Did you not report it to the police (not that it would have made any difference)

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
Put it this way, when i was younger i used to a lil pr1ck and used to go at everyone that started things, that way i got my self in more and more trouble the things i was faciong with after that i dont want to talk about. But i can guarantee to you that its not worth it, how ever big your pride is

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Unfortunetley, in those kind of situations, i tend to become VERY sarcastic...

I'd have probably said, oh thats ironic, you have a small knife, small penis too?

Usually gets me into more sh*t.

Under the circumstances, its best to stay calm and judge appropriateley, sounds like you did that well.

If i had to fight, i'd have went for the kid with the knife first if possible, sorta elimnates that threat if you can get rid of it.

·
For 5% off at myprotein.co.uk use code MP15618462
1,360 Posts
The best thing to do if someone has a knife and you have to defend yourself, is to keep your body as far away from it as possible and try to get hold of the knife with your hands, or even better kick it off them, sliced up hands or legs are better than a stab to the chest.

I'd rather run though,

·
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the situation of someone starting sh!t normaly ide just fight back normaly get a few cuts and bruises but come out on top but the knife i instantly thought sh!t maybe not

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
I'd pull out a massive bowie knife and say "thts not a knife, THIS is a knife!"

nah, I carry a knife anyway so if they were cvnts like that I'd prob have pulled mine.

You're legally allowed to carry a 3 inch folding blade, get a spyderco harpy, its legal, and looks nasty, the hawksbill type blades are not something you'd want to be slashed with and most chavvy little cvnts would think twice if you also had a knife.

1676.jpg

Of course, carrying a blade for offensive purposes makes it an offensive weapon, so only ever be carrying it cuz you were doing some work earlier, cutting carpet or something etc. Then its perfectly legal. 3 inchs isn't much, but its better than nothin!

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
antere07 said:
In the situation of someone starting sh!t normaly ide just fight back normaly get a few cuts and bruises but come out on top but the knife i instantly thought sh!t maybe not
I'm reletively possitive no one here will judge if you didnt do anything as you really bring your fists to a knife fight...

Even fighting these days can **** your life up for good, one wimp is all it takes to prosecute you and give you a record for life

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
I think you did good mate, talk any sh1t to them to get you out the situation unscathed.

Avoid situations if possible, Talk way out is the wise move if possible when happens.

If you ever have to defend agianst a knife - my tactic is always to pick something up that can inflict damage on them whilst keeping you out of knife range, pole, stick, chair etc.

But forget all that sh1t about their mates getting you, if you don't survive the initial encounter - once their down - cut their fuking ears off with their own chibs

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
frankiedawrench said:
I'd pull out a massive bowie knife and say "thts not a knife, THIS is a knife!"

nah, I carry a knife anyway so if they were cvnts like that I'd prob have pulled mine.

You're legally allowed to carry a 3 inch folding blade, get a spyderco harpy, its legal, and looks nasty, the hawksbill type blades are not something you'd want to be slashed with and most chavvy little cvnts would think twice if you also had a knife.

1676.jpg

Of course, carrying a blade for offensive purposes makes it an offensive weapon, so only ever be carrying it cuz you were doing some work earlier, cutting carpet or something etc. Then its perfectly legal. 3 inchs isn't much, but its better than nothin!
Not a great behaviour to be promoting.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.