UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I'm starting a journal through the advice of a few others on here. I won't be able to upload any photo's until tomorow but will get them on as soon as so you can check out what an awful state I'm in haha.

Here goes....

Im 24, female

Weight; 8st 12

Height; 5ft 2"

My goal is to lose a few pounds and achieve an all over toned physique, nice and feminine, nothing too muscular. I know I'm going to have to target all areas in order to achieve a balanced look, but I definately need some serious work on my tummy and arms.

I've only started a new diet from today so this is what I've had so far;

7:30am - bran flakes with skimmed milk

10:30am - fat free yoghurt

12:00pm - ham salad sandwich (tomato, cucumber, lettuce, ham, wholegrain bread X2)

That's where I was up to, but then I had a load of advice from some of the guys on here saying I need to up my calorie intake and my protein.

So, I've just been the canteen and have picked up the following;

2 X Boiled eggs

Cottage Cheese (2tbsp)

1 tomato

Grated carrot

Kidney beans (1tbsp)

Pasta (2tbsp)

I'm still very unbalanced and not sure how much, and when, I'm supposed to be eating all this. Obviously I'm not gna eat all that now, will have some more in a couple of hours as I've been told I need to eat 6 small meals a day.

If you could help me out guys in regards to a well balanced diet, I'd really appreciate it. I know it will be easier once I've posted some photo's so I'll get these on asap. (Do many girls do this btw, coz I feel a bit embarrased!)

Thanks!

Kerrie.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thanks hun, that actually does make me feel better! :)

Just wanted to post my work out regime that I'll be following from now on (thanks SD :));

Squats or Dumbell Lunges 2 x 10-12

Straight Leg Dead Lifts (just use the bar as weight when starting this) 2 x 10-12

Flat Bench Dumbell Press 2x 10-12

Bent Over Row or Barbell Row 2 x 10-12

Ab Crunches

I'll do this workout twice a week. On off days, I'll perform cardio, 45 mins maximum at moderate intensity 2-3 sessions per week or perform an exercise class such as body pump, RPM etc

My week will look like this:

Mon Train

Tues Cardio

Wed Rest

Thur Train

Fri Cardio

Sat Body Pump etc

Sun Rest

·
Newbie Trainer
69 Posts
**** of kerrie gettin all the positive attention,i told you to come on this site, and after 1 day you have had ten times more suggestions than me, and iv read every page possible,

o i forgot your a girl

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
kezzerEFC said:
OK, so I'm starting a journal through the advice of a few others on here. I won't be able to upload any photo's until tomorow but will get them on as soon as so you can check out what an awful state I'm in haha.

Here goes....

Im 24, female

Weight; 8st 12

Height; 5ft 2"

Try to get some BF stats on here too, perhaps tape measurements if you dont get the BF caliper

My goal is to lose a few pounds and achieve an all over toned physique, nice and feminine, nothing too muscular. I know I'm going to have to target all areas in order to achieve a balanced look, but I definately need some serious work on my tummy and arms.

I've only started a new diet from today so this is what I've had so far;

7:30am - bran flakes with skimmed milk

10:30am - fat free yoghurt

12:00pm - ham salad sandwich (tomato, cucumber, lettuce, ham, wholegrain bread X2)

That's where I was up to, but then I had a load of advice from some of the guys on here saying I need to up my calorie intake and my protein.

So, I've just been the canteen and have picked up the following;

2 X Boiled eggs

Cottage Cheese (2tbsp)

1 tomato

Grated carrot

Kidney beans (1tbsp)

Pasta (2tbsp)

I'm still very unbalanced and not sure how much, and when, I'm supposed to be eating all this. Obviously I'm not gna eat all that now, will have some more in a couple of hours as I've been told I need to eat 6 small meals a day.

If you could help me out guys in regards to a well balanced diet, I'd really appreciate it. I know it will be easier once I've posted some photo's so I'll get these on asap. (Do many girls do this btw, coz I feel a bit embarrased!) Yes the girls here have posted much about themselves, we are a community, there is nothing to be embarressed about

Thanks!

Kerrie.
Meal: BreakfastSample Meal: CerealAmountHigh-Fiber Cereal1 1/2 cupsBlueberries3/4 cupLow-Fat 1% or Nonfat Milk, or Soy Milk1 cupsFlaxseed oil2 Tbsp.

Meal: SnackSample Meal: Fruits/Nuts/CheeseAmountDried Apricots10 halvesLow-Fat Cheese or Fat-Free Cheese2 oz.Almonds12

Meal: LunchSample Meal: SaladAmountMixed Non-Starchy Vegetables2 cupsChicken Breast or Fish (Baked, Grilled, or Broiled)6 oz.Hard Boiled Egg (Whites Only)1 cupBeans or Peas1 cupLow-Fat Dressing

4 Tbsp.

Meal: SnackSample Meal: Fruit and YogurtAmountFruit of Choice4 oz., or 1 cupLite, Fat-Free, Plain Yogurt6 oz.

Meal: DinnerSample Meal: Chicken PastaAmountChicken Breast (Grilled, Baked, or Broiled)6 oz.Low-Fat tomato based Sauce1 cupOlive Oil2 tsp.Whole-Wheat Pasta1.5 cupsSteamed Broccoli, courgette, or Cauliflower1 cup

Meal: SnackSample Meal: Fruit and YogurtAmountLite, Fat-Free, Plain Yogurt

Fruit of choice

6 oz.

Ok, I nicked this 2100 cal menu from another site, it is about right in terms of macro ratios, especially with your activity level. Dont overcomplicate things with supplements and protein shakes etc, this is good whole food from all the food groups so not only will you lose weight, you will improve your well being also. For more ideas google 2100 calorie menu and you will get a lot of examples.

hth for starters

SD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts