UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
To be Mrs Powerhousemcgru
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting married next May and really need to start looking for a honeymoon destination. We have been looking at Kenya beach and safari holiday which we would love to do but seems very expensive everywhere we've looked.

Does anyone have any ideas of places to go and where to get them from?

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Kenyan beach and safari. Do it, even if he has to buy less steroids for you to be able to afford it. Honestly couldn't think of a better honeymoon destination.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
SiPhil said:
Kenyan beach and safari. Do it, even if he has to buy less steroids for you to be able to afford it. Honestly couldn't think of a better honeymoon destination.
I'm really up for it tbh. I would happily pay £3000 maybe more if we have enough time to save. Not going to be able to do it again when we have kids.

And i'll run a tab for the steroids lol.

·
1,648 Posts
i was in kenya for 7 weeks, we stayed a a few safari lodges in the north and then spent a week in mombasa, i loved it there and would love to take my GF there to see the wildlife

i went with the army so it was free plus we got residents rates but i hope you find somewhere to get it cheap

this is where we went http://www.serenahotels.com/serenasamburu/default-en.html

i cant remember which see lodge we stopped at. just tried to have a look but a few look the same

·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SiPhil said:
Yeah we would love to do it, looks amazing. I'm going to have to ask very nicely I think lol. Have a look around for some good deals.

We also looked at Mexico Caribbean coast that looks really nice too.

·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
I'm really up for it tbh. I would happily pay £3000 maybe more if we have enough time to save. Not going to be able to do it again when we have kids.

And i'll run a tab for the steroids lol.
I'll hold you to that lol. Definately think we should sort it, once in a lifetime holiday!

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
aa_sexy said:
Yeah we would love to do it, looks amazing. I'm going to have to ask very nicely I think lol. Have a look around for some good deals.

We also looked at Mexico Caribbean coast that looks really nice too.
What do you mean we lol. I was barely consious lol (major blood sugar levels crash!)

·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
borostu82 said:
i was in kenya for 7 weeks, we stayed a a few safari lodges in the north and then spent a week in mombasa, i loved it there and would love to take my GF there to see the wildlife

i went with the army so it was free plus we got residents rates but i hope you find somewhere to get it cheap

this is where we went http://www.serenahotels.com/serenasamburu/default-en.html

i cant remember which see lodge we stopped at. just tried to have a look but a few look the same
Thanks ill take a look, sounds lovely. Thats pretty cool that you got it free. :thumbup1:

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
aa_sexy said:
That sounds a bit pricey!! :laugh:
not at all,marsbar,packet of crisps and a can of coke,thats all it costs,value for money here,and besides you wouldnt want to miss the lovely scenery we have going on,junkies cueing for their meths at 12.30 on the dot every day,sewage outlet pipe which is broken and leaks just at paddling distance,beach strewn with tampons condoms and the odd tesco trolley,i mean COME ON,how much more of a romantic environment could you possibly ask for!!

·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
What do you mean we lol. I was barely consious lol (major blood sugar levels crash!)
I havent shown you properly yet, Ill show you tonight its lovely. I was talking to you about it yesterday but you were knackered! :)

·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
derrygymman said:
flying out on monday to get married in Kenya booking safari out there, is supposed to be cheaper
Your getting married out there. How many people are going over with you? Could you please let me know how much it cost when you come back if you don't mind that is? :)

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
derrygymman said:
check out trip advisor and get peoples reviews, thats how we made our choice
Got be carefull with reviews though. We are the sort of people who never complain as we find the best in things and dont focus on the bad stuff. The people the right reviews (who the fu.ck does that after coming back from holiday) seem to be the moany never satisfied type.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.