UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gym Addict
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done it!!!

I qualified for the British Finals 2010, Masters 40.I have so many people to thank family and friends,above all James Llewellin who changed my entire in just under two weeks.

James i am so grateful for all your help in helping me achieve my dream of stepping the British Nationals stage.I am actually looking forward to the next six weeks of "hell" you promised to put me through.

Raylike:thumbup1:

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
As you rightly pointed out, the next 6 weeks are going to be tough but I know together we will get you exactly where you need to be. Your lines and muscle maturity are incredible and with extreme conditioning you will be a hard man to beat.

Yesterdays job was done and now the real work starts. You are a good man and have great support from your family and will have great support from me too. Keep your head straight and your eyes firmly fixed on visualising how you will look on the day and remember that I'm just a text, phone call or email away if you start doubting yourself.

Well done again

J

·
Gym Addict
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crisj28,smurphy and King Leonidas thank you guys.

The hard work starts now,apparently,so i guess i will be dead before i get there,lol.

Thank you guys.

·
Gym Addict
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James

Thank you again mate,i did the job as you said,but you provided the tools with which to do the job in the first place.When i first meet you i said i would do exactly as you said,without a doubt mate, you are the man.

When i asked how did get into shape,your name will be the first words out of my mouth.

Take care and i will see you next month.

John

·
no matter how good you look,its never good enough.
386 Posts
well done ray its an achievement just to get there.looking good on the pics,just keep it the same and you will do v well. :thumb:

·
Gym Addict
249 Posts
Congrats on yesterday, i was there supporting my friend Darren Oram who competed in your class (placed 3rd) he was upset as you imagine at not qualifiying for the brits and he now has to consider wheather or not he should try to qualify at another show.

I think the top 3 were all worthy of standing on stage at Notts.

All the best fella, you will be ready espesh with James looking after you!

·
Gym Addict
178 Posts
Johnyboy....thank you mate,positive comments from a fellow bodybuilder is high praise indeed.Much appreciated mate.

Matt P...cheers mate,Sorry that Darren did not qualify mate,i would tell him to get James on board,even if he beats later.James is the go to man.I think Darren should keep his focus and keep his dream alive,and go for it mate.Honestly we are all capable on getting on that stage.

·
Gym Addict
379 Posts
Raylike said:
I have done it!!!

I qualified for the British Finals 2010, Masters 40.I have so many people to thank family and friends,above all James Llewellin who changed my entire in just under two weeks.

James i am so grateful for all your help in helping me achieve my dream of stepping the British Nationals stage.I am actually looking forward to the next six weeks of "hell" you promised to put me through.

Raylike:thumbup1:
Well done mate and by the avi pic it was the wright result all the way ..... as you said James is the man and he has changed my bodybuilding life also and is a top bloke as well . But as im sure he has told you as he tells all his athletes he gives you the tools and its up too you to do the hard work so kudos to you mate and i look forward too seeing you at the Brits :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
Hi mate, i was in the audience at the show and you won a good class. Definately deserved. Very good physique with good overall package.

It seems like the masters classes are getting more and more competitors all the time now! They are the most popular classes.

Best of luck with your prep for the british. Im sure with james' guidance you will be one of the guys to watch for top placings in the class:)

·
Gym Addict
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maximum sports..i had ice cream mate,loads of it!!

RobW..you are right mate,those were his exact words,lol.You are also right mate,you take out what you put in,so thank you for the positive comment mate.See you at the British mate.

Britbb..i wish i had won it mate,i got second.Thank you for the kind words though mate ,it is kind of you to stop and leave that positive message mate.

·
Inter U80kg 2009 british champion
442 Posts
Well done mate, as James said the next 6 weeks will be hard but, he told me the same thing keep my head down stick with it and i can win my class in which i did:).

Good luck mate give them hell...

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
Raylike said:
Maximum sports..i had ice cream mate,loads of it!!

RobW..you are right mate,those were his exact words,lol.You are also right mate,you take out what you put in,so thank you for the positive comment mate.See you at the British mate.

Britbb..i wish i had won it mate,i got second.Thank you for the kind words though mate ,it is kind of you to stop and leave that positive message mate.
Oh yep sorry, i remember. The tall guy won the class (not sure of his name). Was good standard though. I had between both you guys but he was bigger overall (his height helps) and slightly sharper although you have nicer shape, deep cut abs, so with condition nailed for the finals you will do well mate:)

I remember last year at birmingham the masters class had about 14 competitors in it. It was huge. By far the most competitive class of the night.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.