UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has used these recently? I’m looking at getting some anavar 50 from them, I know from back in the day they were highly rated

·
Mr Universe
9,831 Posts
Is that so? Used their dbol once and liked it. I was also under impression they were highly regarded. This is only coming from people in real life not the internet.

Have to rethink now because I was about to buy their winstrol.
They are a very good lab, but are faked. My gym owner use to by directly from them before Covid and lockdown when everything shut and stopped being shipped from China. Hasnt gone back to them since so im not sure whether they even export anymore, as they emailed him saying all exports were suspended.

Probably not worth the risk and aim for something else. Chiron seems popular, or Neuro, Atomic/DG, Hygene....

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
Is that so? Used their dbol once and liked it. I was also under impression they were highly regarded. This is only coming from people in real life not the internet.

Have to rethink now because I was about to buy their winstrol.
Refer to what Clubber said. This is also my view on this brand

·
Registered
80 Posts
They are a very good lab, but are faked. My gym owner use to by directly from them before Covid and lockdown when everything shut and stopped being shipped from China. Has gone back to them since so im not sure whether they even export anymore, as they emailed him saying all exports were suspended.

Probably not worth the risk and aim for something else. Chiron seems popular, or Neuro, Atomic/DG, Hygene....
Thanks for the info - I will give them a miss for now.
The only time I used their dbol was pre covid.

·
Mr Universe
9,831 Posts
Thanks for the info - I will give them a miss for now.
The only time I used their dbol was pre covid.
I would give them a miss TBF, just isnt worth the risk. The last thing you want is to get stung, and if you still cant buy directly from Keifei like my mate was, dont chance it. Covid and shipping has really screwed things up.

Plenty of other good labs available bud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts