UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheers for advice before. Not going to rush into anything. Still thinking of doing my first cycle, prob after xmas - get as much info as possible.

Some guys I know were raving about Decca - apparently not such a good idea to start. I want to keep things simple.

My 1st cycle (bit nervous). Was thinking of just doing 10 weeks sustanon 250 (or test-e 250), open to some d-bol at the start, but want to keep it simple and see how I react. Any suggestions for a simple 1st cycle very welcome.

I have read and read again article on PCT - still not quite getting it! I have a fair idea of a good PCT from threads etc. But should I be taking a low dose of Nolvadex throughout the 10 weeks ?(as I have read in some articles) Do you think I would need to be using hcg on this level (I know everyone is different) but, ideally i want to keep it simple and not have to use hcg (nor do I want tiny balls though!!) Again, any suggestions for a PCT very welcome. I'm 34, 6'3 about 210lbs, quite fit. Thanks.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
a good first cycle

week 1-10 250mg e4d

week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed

week 8-12 winny 50mg ed

week 10-13 hcg 500ius eod

week 12-15 nolva 20mg ed

week 12-15 clomid 50mg ed

low dose ai through out

some will say to much but youre only going to be running 2 aas at anly one time and a oral can quickly be dropped if any sides occur

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
I like your KISS idea, 10wks sust or test e, at your size i would go for around 400mg wk. Shouldn't need to worry about sides too much on that dose, personally i'd save my money, just have some nolva on hand incase, plus some clomid or aromasin for PCT, i wouldn't bother with anything else.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
I would also run for 10 weeks mate, but at 500mg p/w

Keep Nolva for PCT and run an AI like Adex at a low dose on cycle to keep gyno/bloat at bay.

I wouldn't bother with HCG at that dose personally, you could run it with PCT if you really feel you need to.

·
Newbie Trainer
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again guys. Simple definately the way to start.

Not got easy access to adex. Is it worth making the effort to get, or will Nolva work just as well?- everyone I know using Nolva.

Can I just check though - if i've not got adex, should I use Nolvadex throughout the cycle - if so, what dose?

Thanks Mars for all your replies - I only have access to test-e 250, so it would be 250 or 500 a week.

I was thinking PCT

Clomid 100/50/50

nolva 40/20/20/20.

Thanks for patience with a nervous newbie - i'm in no rush and want to get things right.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jamesieboy said:
Thanks again guys. Simple definately the way to start.

Not got easy access to adex. Is it worth making the effort to get, or will Nolva work just as well?- everyone I know using Nolva.

Can I just check though - if i've not got adex, should I use Nolvadex throughout the cycle - if so, what dose?

Thanks Mars for all your replies - I only have access to test-e 250, so it would be 250 or 500 a week.

I was thinking PCT

Clomid 100/50/50

nolva 40/20/20/20.

Thanks for patience with a nervous newbie - i'm in no rush and want to get things right.
Some people do run Nolva throughout, but i wouldn't. I posted a thread on AI's a while back if you want a read:

Arimidex / Letrozole - Gyno Prevention/Reversal

If you can get Adex i would run it at .5mg EOD or E3D to keep gyno/bloat at bay.

PCT looks solid mate. Well researched. :thumbup1:

·
Newbie Trainer
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Sylar - good thread. If running adex throughout cycle, would you stay on adex right up to the start of PCT (which for me i'm presuming would be about 3 weeks after last jab)? You are clearly in favour of Adex (as opposed to Nolva) during your cycle, and give a very clear guide as to what dose. If using Nolva during cycle, what dose/frequency would you suggest? (i know you reccomend Adex!) Thanks.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jamesieboy said:
Thanks Sylar - good thread. If running adex throughout cycle, would you stay on adex right up to the start of PCT (which for me i'm presuming would be about 3 weeks after last jab)? You are clearly in favour of Adex (as opposed to Nolva) during your cycle, and give a very clear guide as to what dose. If using Nolva during cycle, what dose/frequency would you suggest? (i know you reccomend Adex!) Thanks.
Yes mate, run Adex right up to PCT - The half life of Test E is about 10 days, with Adex it's about 72 hours.

All Nolva does is flood the receptor sites by pretending to be oestrogen, plus it raises SHBG levels too. Once you stop running Nolva there's a possibility that all that excess oestrogen floating about will bite you in the ar$se, or more likely, the Tits..

AI's like Adex lower overall oestrogen, stop the aromatization of testosterone, lowers SHBG levels and keeps bloat at bay (Diet is also key to minimise bloat)

I wouldn't know what dose to recommend Nolva be run at on cycle because i wouldn't use it for that purpose myself mate.

PS. It's 12/14 days after last jab with Test E to start PCT mate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.