UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it fashionable to 'hate' this young boy?

I think he is a great example of what youth can achieve and is a fine singer as well.

For those who don't know who I am talking about, have a little listen to this.

If this doesn't have you smiling and dancing then you have a heart of stone.

Justin Bieber :rockon:

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
LittleChris said:

I think he is a great example of what youth can achieve and is a fine singer as well.

I love him. And busted, mcfly. All of it. Learn to love.

·
Shaping up ...
1,332 Posts
LittleChris said:

he has a good few tunes, with Usher specifically, but in general, well done to the guy, people hating, doing a great job at such a young age, had a good voice, and good luck to him. He may run into some trouble when his voice breaks though, only downfall.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
JamStyle said:
Doubt his nailing anyone lol Him and his parents are aparently devoted christians and hes not allowed sex till marriage. Shammeee
Yeah seen as you put it like that...it would be very easy to turn down groupies gagging for it :whistling:

·
BALLS TO THE WALL
486 Posts
Im am a big music fan i love music and really appreciate a great artist that puts there hart and sole in to every piece of music they write and compose and preform.For example Freddie Mercury a total icon in my view the greatest artist who ever lived how can anyone but the likes of Justin Bieber or any other talents less so called singer in the same class is beyond me.I really hate this generation's music its rubbish and mostly all cover versions give me the 70s and 80s music any day.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Jonnyboi said:
Im am a big music fan i love music and really appreciate a great artist that puts there hart and sole in to every piece of music they write and compose and preform.For example Freddie Mercury a total icon in my view the greatest artist who ever lived how can anyone but the likes of Justin Bieber or any other talents less so called singer in the same class is beyond me.I really hate this generation's music its rubbish and mostly all cover versions give me the 70s and 80s music any day.
I wouldn't say talent less mate. Give him a few yearsand he will write some songs of his own. Can't do it all just yet. Been thrown into the limelight so fast!

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
pea head said:
Who would give a fcuk once you finished a gig backstage with bottomless bags of peruvian and stella...its happening :lol: :lol:
eerrrrr peahead!!!!! 16 year old boys arnt legal. Not a good post to get illegal on lol.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
eerrrrr peahead!!!!! 16 year old boys arnt legal. Not a good post to get illegal on lol.
Trust you to know the fcuking legal age of a boy ffs :lol:

Anyway cnuty..i was talking about that little basin cut bastard :laugh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.