UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
getting there!
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just looking through the journals and i was wondering how come the people who get the most replies and advice on there journals are the women and guys who use gear?

just wondering thats all

G

·
not true, mine was getting some great feedback until i toned down my training abit and rethought my goals now i dont even visit it lol

obviously theres more popular threads than others, i think some journals come across better than overs, ones that seem more focused and realistic always bring more of a crowd

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
As for the chicks, that is a no brainer, guys and girls thing...lol

As far as the steroid ones getting more attention, the gains in strength and size are more noticable.

It is like non steroid boards do not have the traffic as steroid boards, there is a place for everyone on the internet.

·
getting there!
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well has anyone got any links to a good non steroid board then?

would like to see the differance, as i think this is an amazing board with lots of good interesting topics and just about everything you need to know can be found on here.

just seems the male 'naturals' dont get as much help and encouragement (excluding some) and i think the encouragement and advice and help is what keeps us doing what we do.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
adamdutton said:
well has anyone got any links to a good non steroid board then?

would like to see the differance, as i think this is an amazing board with lots of good interesting topics and just about everything you need to know can be found on here.

just seems the male 'naturals' dont get as much help and encouragement (excluding some) and i think the encouragement and advice and help is what keeps us doing what we do.
under my siggy I have a link to a non steroidal board.

Even has journals that you can keep private or invite others to join it.

·
bashing the bishop
1,818 Posts
ParaManiac said:
Q - Whats Blue and fvcks old women?

A - Micky in his lucky blue hat!

:whistling: :whistling: :D
q - whats blue and ****s old women?

a - hypothermia!

this is obviously a topical joke which the catalyst for was provided by the robbing cnuts in the energy companies

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
adamdutton said:
just seems the male 'naturals' dont get as much help and encouragement
I disagree with that Adam,although i can see what you are getting at.

This board has alot of,what i would describe as,hardcore athletes using it,and as such,AAS use will be heavily featured and commented upon,as this is what is relevant to alot of the lads and subsequently where there focus will lie.

However,there are also plenty of "naturals" on this board who will offer you any advice that they feel qualified to do so.

Is there something in particular you need asssitance with? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts