UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have seen my other thread about megafit.com...so this is jus a quicken to tell u y u shudent order from them.

So, just to inform u lot. I orderd a product from this website last tuesday night, i didnt get any confirmation email or receipt and still havent. So i rang them 8 times all together over 2 days with no answer, so then i emailed them...with yet agen no reply.

SO i emailed them yesterday cancelling the order an orderd the product off a diffrent website!

WHAT A **** ABOUT!!

All in all i wouldent recomend using this website...AT ALL!

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
dont use online retailers claiming to offer what you want 99% are scams find a real person and use common sense talk to people and you will find what you need ok online stores and western union payments = disapointment

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
andythepainter said:
dont use online retailers claiming to offer what you want 99% are scams find a real person and use common sense talk to people and you will find what you need ok online stores and western union payments = disapointment
I disagree fully to be honest mate. I tend to do all shopping online as i cant be bothered with going into busy towns and be surrounded by inbred morons of the south east.

Only once have i had an issue with an online retailer in 5-6 years and i sorted that with one swift charge back :D

And to the Op, hope you get it sorted mate. bet its a right ball ache.

·
Blessed by Mother Nature, Cursed by Father Time!
1,733 Posts
1Tonne said:
I disagree fully to be honest mate. I tend to do all shopping online as i cant be bothered with going into busy towns and be surrounded by inbred morons of the south east.

Only once have i had an issue with an online retailer in 5-6 years and i sorted that with one swift charge back :D

And to the Op, hope you get it sorted mate. bet its a right ball ache.
Me too mate, though I'm sure our south west inbreds are far more inbred than your south east ones! We've got villages near by where over half the population have the same surname :D

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryt well all of a sudden my order turned up earlier!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

SO now its to late to cancel the other 1 so now iv got another 1 cumin so iv paid double! not happy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.