UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
in the world according to me the secret to getting big and muscular is based on my following triangle (For the body builing pros here just humour me)

..............steriods

................./\

.............../ .. \

............./____ \

excercise ......... diet

now we all now that if you remove steriods for the triangle it is possible to get muscular and big but it takes a lot much more work.

but what if you remove the other 2 aspects from the triangle??

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Is this a roundabout way of saying you want to do steroids with out doing the other stuff and want to know if you will get big!?!?!

On a serious note, you will still grow if your diet is not spot on...

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no mate i am taking them any way lol

i was just curious thats all as i am one of those saddos that likes to know things trivial

·
i need to lose fat and gain muscle
84 Posts
if u remove the other 2 aspects then give up training NOT U personal but there be no point at all you could train with out steriods and get big yes will take long and more work but all 3 work well together

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
yes you will gain muscle if you eat a crap diet and your training is crap but the quantity and quality of muscle is down to diet and exercise plus you have to remember most of the guys who grow big on cycle then lose most off cycle have no clue about Diet so in my opinion if you want quality gains and keep them long term Diet and exercise come before steroids....only a chump would use steroids thinking he did not need to eat half decent :)

·
Gym Addict
181 Posts
You reminded me of math mastics lessons. I hate math lessons. I think it wont work. they all should be followed to see resoult.

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
liquidcars said:
in the world according to me the secret to getting big and muscular is based on my following triangle (For the body builing pros here just humour me)

..............steriods

................./\

.............../ .. \

............./____ \

excercise ......... diet

now we all now that if you remove steriods for the triangle it is possible to get muscular and big but it takes a lot much more work.

but what if you remove the other 2 aspects from the triangle??
STEROIDS-EXERCISE-DIET=

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pscarb said:
yes you will gain muscle if you eat a crap diet and your training is crap but the quantity and quality of muscle is down to diet and exercise plus you have to remember most of the guys who grow big on cycle then lose most off cycle have no clue about Diet so in my opinion if you want quality gains and keep them long term Diet and exercise come before steroids....only a chump would use steroids thinking he did not need to eat half decent :)
no this isnt me i am doing all 3

good diet, hard training and gear

it genuinely was just out of curiousity

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
dancemag said:
is this simple hour or something?

i'm lost.
lol.

It should be a pentagon (that's a shape with FIVE corners), 'cos we need to sleep. Sleep is when you grow you know. You should get at least 8 hours per night. MORE if you train :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts