UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
poker face said:
:thumb: 1/2ml iran test e sub q ,stung a little for a min or two after but nothing too bad.
I dont my first sub-q shots 2 weeks ago but done 4 x 1 ml jabs. Lumps were bad but did go down in 6 or so days. Then Done 4 again this week and its the same.

I find massaging makes them worse, leaving them be they seem to go down quicker.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
poker face said:
sound mate ,whats the pip like? am gonna get myself some 500mgs/ml test so i only have to shoot 1/2ml at a time.
Pip isnt TOO bad, much better than say quads/delts. Its t500 im using too and that was very painful and caused the lumps. The jabs i done with half a ml of this test and half a ml of mast are fine.

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kieren1234 said:
Pip isnt TOO bad, much better than say quads/delts. Its t500 im using too and that was very painful and caused the lumps. The jabs i done with half a ml of this test and half a ml of mast are fine.
sounds good ,am gonna brew meself a 500mg/ml test e with eo so its a smooth as possable,thanks for the info fella :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Razorblade said:
kieran with my sub q shots they were that fuucking annoying i tried to drain the lunp with a green pin once lmao
Fcuk that!!!! lol. My lumps dont feel like they have fluid in them, they are rock hard lumps, wander what it is because they do go down, trauma??

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Razorblade said:
i dont think its trauma mate..reckon its the BA causing irritation
most labs are useing 4-5% ba ,this is not needed at all 1-2% is totaly fine and give such a smoother injection ,also useing eo solvent makes a huge diff .

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
XJPX said:
i wudnt go over 0.5ml with ur subq shots kieran, and b careful wt u pin them with, use slin pins if u can x
Cheers Jordan, i was told to go with 1ml and just do it slow and it has been ok in all honesty. I did use slin pins on a couple but then tried violets and they were better.

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kieren1234 said:
Cheers Jordan, i was told to go with 1ml and just do it slow and it has been ok in all honesty. I did use slin pins on a couple but then tried violets and they were better.
i dient have any slin pins so i used a blue ,only went in a little and it went good ,gonna get some slin pins tomorrow ,what size are the violets mate?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.