UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I just broke up with her, last night... went out with her friend (what a useless piece of garbage that friend is) they are both from Czech Republic. Mi girl we have been meeting around 2 months, and I honestly thought she could be the one.

I brought a friend of mine so he could get to know mi gf's friend, it all went to bad way, my gf got drunk between the 2 girls only spoke in czech and didn't even made an effort to have some fun together, and it was only us two trying to joke around a bit.

So my friend got quite bored and said, right, I have some friends around and I'll go to see them.

My gf told him "ok, cya" so I went to ask her what was the problem with her.

so they got a cab and went home, called her and asked her what was going around between me and her? Are we together as a couple or what? - I TOLD YOU A MONTH AGO I DIDN'T WANT A BOYFRIEND.

Ok Fcuk yourself!!!! I was planning to go with her to prague in one month and half. So in a way the sooner this happned the better. But anyways... FCUUUUUUUUUUUUKK!!!!!!!!!!!! :no::sad:

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
ironman1985bcn said:
As the title says, I just broke up with her, last night... went out with her friend (what a useless piece of garbage that friend is) they are both from Czech Republic. Mi girl we have been meeting around 2 months, and I honestly thought she could be the one.

I brought a friend of mine so he could get to know mi gf's friend, it all went to bad way, my gf got drunk between the 2 girls only spoke in czech and didn't even made an effort to have some fun together, and it was only us two trying to joke around a bit.

So my friend got quite bored and said, right, I have some friends around and I'll go to see them.

so they got a cab and went home, called her and asked her what was going around between me and her? Are we together as a couple or what? - I TOLD YOU A MONTH AGO I DIDN'T WANT A BOYFRIEND.

Ok Fcuk yourself!!!! I was planning to go with her to prague in one month and half. So in a way the sooner this happned the better. But anyways... FCUUUUUUUUUUUUKK!!!!!!!!!!!! :no::sad:
Look at it this way. If she treated you like that then she isnt the girl you thought she was. So no loss!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
Look at it this way. If she treated you like that then she isnt the girl you thought she was. So no loss!
To be honest these two months have been very sweet between us, all very good. It was just last night, but I must say I had a bad feeling the day before....

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
ironman1985bcn said:
To be honest these two months have been very sweet between us, all very good. It was just last night, but I must say I had a bad feeling the day before....
Yeah, that wasnt the real her. That was the one trying to impress you!

·
Premium Member
11,201 Posts
ironman1985bcn said:

sounds like you have unwittingly been too pushy with her and made her feel trapped. some women are just fcuking strange

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a.notherguy said:
sounds like you have unwittingly been too pushy with her and made her feel trapped. some women are just fcuking strange
Well she said I told you a mont ago I didn't want a boyfriend.

Yeah, true, but she also said not long ago, she didn't expect to find someone like me here, or that she felt really good while being around me, and that she thought of us as a couple but she didn't like to word "couple".

So I don't know what's in her bloody head

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
ironman1985bcn said:
Well she said I told you a mont ago I didn't want a boyfriend.

Yeah, true, but she also said not long ago, she didn't expect to find someone like me here, or that she felt really good while being around me, and that she thought of us as a couple but she didn't like to word "couple".

So I don't know what's in her bloody head
She sounds scared of comittment......

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
SOME?????
Yah, defo not just SOME. Defo ALL.

If it's no strings attatched everythings rolls sweet and perfect no problems. As soon as you get involved i.e. relationship thats when all the funny and fked up thing start to happen.

Moral of the story? stay single, no strings attatched :thumb:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.