UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Pain is weakness leaving the body
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in the gym now do dead lift and apparantly I should try be abit quieter when putting the weights down and when doing reps....

Let me ask this...how the fcuk do you put 160kg+ down quietly?! Fcuk sake

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
green19210 said:
Just in the gym now do dead lift and apparantly I should try be abit quieter when putting the weights down and when doing reps....

Let me ask this...how the fcuk do you put 160kg+ down quietly?! Fcuk sake
On their foot. That should make it quiet.

·
Pain is weakness leaving the body
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thing is I'm not dropping it from height or anything, and have good control but its still louad...and yeah why not surf the net lol I have plenty of rest so why not lol

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
F.uck that deadlift not lower lol.

To much strain on lower back going down slowly with heavy weight!
Is that not the point :whistling: Surely lowering the bar to the ground in a controlled manner forms part of the full ROM?

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,730 Posts
I was in the gym not to long ago when this lad i know was doing reps with 200kg, the odd one hit the floor and mid way through this skinny fcuker who does not even work there but is always hanging around the instructers , comes over and says hey mate stop banging the weights on the floor, well this lad i know nearly ripped his fcuking head off, i had to calm him down.

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
I was in the gym not to long ago when this lad i know was doing reps with 200kg, the odd one hit the floor and mid way through this skinny fcuker who does not even work there but is always hanging around the instructers , comes over and says hey mate stop banging the weights on the floor, well this lad i know nearly ripped his fcuking head off, i had to calm him down.
When I do dead lifts I let every single one hit the floor is that wrong? I let it down a coupe of inches in front of me and then roll it back into my shins and do another one.

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,730 Posts
Always Injured said:
When I do dead lifts I let every single one hit the floor is that wrong? I let it down a coupe of inches in front of me and then roll it back into my shins and do another one.
Yeah it's fine, just harder because your pulling a dead weight, if you can touch and go, it is a little easier.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
RyanClarke said:
thats like saying its a chest press not lower, so you gonna press once. Throw off from the top pick up. Repeat?
Well no, cos lower the weight slowly on a chest press is best for growth.

I think the cons of lower the weight slow on a dead outway the pros!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.