UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BALLS TO THE WALL
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Story is I've been dieting for the past 4 weeks not having any junk food what so ever but today i took my kids to pizza hut and had two slices of pizza about 5 mins after my guts went AWOL.Had to run the toilet and been sick just came right up is this normal?

·
Online Coach
6,086 Posts
Jonnyboi said:
Story is I've been dieting for the past 4 weeks not having any junk food what so ever but today i took my kids to pizza hut and had two slices of pizza about 5 mins after my guts went AWOL.Had to run the toilet and been sick just came right up is this normal?
Hmmm wouldn't imagine so after only 4weeks of dieting and only 2 slices of pizza tbh

Dieting for long periods and then going on a dairy binge can mess with the stomach somewhat due to a lack of the lactase enzyme...but you must be super sensitive if only 4weeks of dieting?

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
I get this problem. After eating clean for so long if I now eat any greasy junk food my stomach can't handle it, I've never actually puked but I feel nausious whenever I eat anything like this.

At least it's a good deterrent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.