UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 182 Posts
5,713 Posts
Katy said:
I'm not involved in the decision making process but I'll share my view...

... JP got a 7 day ban for breaking the rules. He 'served' his sentence so in my opinion that's all behind us. I made a total [email protected] our of myself a few weeks ago, I apologised, and hopefully that has now been forigven and forgotten. I would hate to be denied credit for good things I do due to past mistakes that I have shown remorse for and have learnt from.

In my opinion it's the members who decide who wins 'member of the month'.
ooohhhh do tell. I always miss you making a [email protected] of yourself.

Thunderstruck said:
I only just looked at this thread again.

I said a member who got a ban shouldnt win it as a total and utter JOKE, i did not mean in in anyway shape or form and dont think a ban should take away from the information, education and humour someone brings to the board.

Im really sorry i seem to have started a row but it was a joke, i will be much more careful in future making such comments.
No mate, its not about you buddy. I just wanted to say that because people have been whinging how I shouldn't win, not just in here but via PM to me aswell.

I think I had said at one point a banned member shouldn't win, but having experienced it, I would say that if you get banned for something as silly as posting non nude homosexual pictures, just like the female pictures but men, then you should still be eligable.

The only people who shouldn't be eligable who are coming back from a ban are people who have tried to sell steroids or scammed another member or something.

I agree Milky, sorry to have write about it but people was complaining.

·
Oh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep!
2,057 Posts
I've taken everything that's been posted in this thread as banter, that's a big reason that I love this forum, its like having hundreds of mates to have a laugh with.

JpC ignore the haters, they're just jealous of your awesomeness ;-)

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
JANIKvonD said:
this is my first time voting as iv only been here a month! :)

the ppl who stand out the most id say:

1.henryv for his vast knowledge on ph's and other meds.....always has the answer and its usually riddled with scientific facts.

and a close ausbuilt....always finds the time to go into great detail about dieting wether its a noob or veteran
niall01 said:
Henryv for me, so knowledgeable, free of bull s.it and helpful.
Thanks for the nomination guys, really appreciated.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.