UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Here goes.

Finally got sorted yesterday mentally and emotionally. Had a bad time just lately - relationship breakdown but have left and am on a mission to sort out my life. Miss my little boy so much but have to be strong for his sake. :)

Went and joined a new gym yesterday evening - looks the BOMB!! Had a 'play around' shall we say on the equipment - not a serious workout but am now focused and on track to gain my best body yet as i've lost a lot of tone and strength over the last 4/5 years. :thumb:

So, the starting point, see the pics. Shocking really compared to what i used to look like not that long ago and just hoping it won't take long to get it all back.

post-45299-143614194883_thumb.jpg

post-45299-143614194886_thumb.jpg

post-45299-14361419489_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xpower said:
Enjoy the journey Snake.

#Your not in bad nick though so a good starting point :thumbup1:
Thanks xpower. I am focused and determined so let's get this done! Not bad nick but have been loads better and will be again! Ha! :thumb:

·
Gym Addict
142 Posts
The snake has took the plunge!!!

Got a good foundation to start mate and if you where bigger before you have muscle memory on your side :thumbup1: I sense good gains and big mass heading your way!!

Will keep an eye on this mate, stick at it and hope to see you in the gym soon, look for a sweaty mess of a man coming out of the fitness room and you got the right man!!

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kieren1234 said:
Wheyyyyyy, you got it sorted. Looking like a very good starting point dude. Where do you go from here? Clean bulk??
To start with mate yeah! Been considerably bigger before so am aiming for that goal once again to start with then will take things from there. :)

matt1989 said:
Got a good foundation to start mate and if you where bigger before you have muscle memory on your side :thumbup1: I sense good gains and big mass heading your way!!]

Hopefully fella. This is the first goal.

That's the ticket! You know! :lol:

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RACK said:
I'll help where I can mate, but many on here know far more than me :D
I appreciate that mate and any help is greatfully accepted from all where i get 'stuck in the s**t' shall we say. Already gained loads a knowledge from this forum. Both yourself and Kieran just seem to be really helpful mate that's all. :thumbup1:

No offence meant to anyone else. Was just checking you didn't mind. :thumb:

·
Gym Addict
142 Posts
snakebulge said:
I appreciate that mate and any help is greatfully accepted from all where i get 'stuck in the s**t' shall we say. Already gained loads a knowledge from this forum. Both yourself and Kieran just seem to be really helpful mate that's all. :thumbup1:

No offence meant to anyone else. Was just checking you didn't mind. :thumb:
don't tell rack I said anything...but you really want to take tips from him? He's tiny, look at his avi.... :D

runs and hides

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
matt1989 said:
don't tell rack I said anything...but you really want to take tips from him? He's tiny, look at his avi.... :D

runs and hides
Thought that after i'd posted mate. Shhhhh! I won't say anything if you don't but you better run and hide just in case he hears on the grapevine! :lol: Ha Ha!

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RACK said:
I'll come find you in Escapdes Snake hahaha!!
That brings back memories of the good times! Ha! Not been in there for years due to it turning into a sh!thole!

Hmmmmm!

May have to venture in there at some point one weekend.

Will let you know when and your more than welcome to join us mate but beware! me and my mates are mad as f**k when we're out, even when not drinking! Ha! :beer: :lol:

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Didn't do very well yesterday. Still not really in the mood to eat/drink or even be at work!

Managed to get a savoury cheese sandwich down my neck at about 12pm for lunch and a couple of bottles of water with 1 coffee in the morning. Pretty sh*t to say i said i was so focused. Not done much better this morning so far but workout tonight will be back/bis.

Gonna have to sit down at some point and work out proper eating regime - what/how much/when. Mission for this evening.

Have always trained low weight/high reps before so this is like a brand new concept for my training although i've trained with people who have done it.

I want to see a substantial difference in approx 6 weeks time to how i look now and i know this is achievable so watch this space.

Will sort out my proper weights plan too and will post so i can keep an eye on PBs etc. :D

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.