UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 150 lbs and regularly build all mucle groups in the gymn and the pool for my swimming regimen. I am not competetive at this time.

When I was 18 I cylced deca durabolin, and durateson with great gains, now I am 34.

A buddy of mine just tore his shoulder up training for triathalons. His stroke technique is very poor/sloppy/strenuous. Before an MRI revealed that he has SLAP tear in his right shoulder(up to a year's post-surgery recovery), he told me his plan to cycle Deca, as he alledged that it would help the shoulder area directly where the injury was, which he suspected were weak tendons, or stressed ligaments at the time. He said that the steroid would have a lubricating effect??

Right now I have rotator cuff pains that don't seem to require surgery.

I've recruited other muscles and am satisfied with my strength in most ranges of motion. It hurts to throw anything, though, so, my major concern is that things do not get worse, & better if possible.

Which application(s) would you suggest to be the best aid with moderate physical therapy/light-weight strengthening excersises, and what of this "lubrication" idea??

Thankyou, Travis.

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
despite the science thing....i never found deca helps joint injuries myself

and the down sides of deca far outweigh the benefits (if any) of using it for this reason

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the excersise routine for my shoulder therapy. Would you recommend a steroid that would suit moderate light-weight strengthening. I can't bulk for swimming-- the best

build for me is medium-lean, and strong.

My ideal weight is about 155lbs @ 5'6". I am 145-ish now and have a medium frame. Thanks, Travis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.