UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
pics, page 1 and 4 weeks later on page 6 along with a video :)

hello all, this is going to be my journal. im starting it right before i start my next cycle. hopefully having this journal will help keep me on track diet wise as thats where i tend to let myself down, it will also let people read about the PEDs im using and the effects they have on me.

so a bit of history, been training since i was 19, (4 years) and had a total of over a year out, 6 months due to 2 shoulder operations (motorbike crash) and 7 months due to being inexperienced on 1st cycle and doing no PCT, losing all gains, and then not being ar5ed for ages.

got about 3 cycles under my belt now, the last one being a 6 month 500mg test e cycle, i gained nothing after 3 months but just stayed on like a [email protected], with a half-ar5ed diet.

i did hackskiis 45 day PCT, and it worked like magic, ive been off over 3 months now and feel great, full sex drive, full motivation in gym, and for the 1st time i think ive finally nailed my diet and keeping to it.

ive now gained over half a stone in the last month, more than i did on my 6 month course, this is all down to diet.

stats: age 23,

weight, bang on 13st

arms, 16"

chest 45"

diet can be posted on request but im pretty sure its spot on,

training, im coming up to the last month of Ultimate Hypertrophy Training, then will be starting a new workout which i will post when i start it.

supps/PEDs

will be using creatine, glutamine, taurine, mutant mass, malodextrin,

also have been using GHRP-6 for a week now and will continue for at least 6 months.

will start using insulin (novorapid) in the next week once im completly happy with what im doing with it, but it will be 4iu twice a day, going up to around 6-8iu twice a day. slin use will be 1 month on, few weeks off.

gear: im going to do a blast cruise now in small 6 week blast, 6 cruise, bursts untill the new year. 1st 6 week blast will be a prop/NPP mix, dosed at about 70mg NPP, 130mg prop. 1ml EOD so not a very high dose at all.

then i will cruise on 250mg test e E 10 D, second 6 week burst will depend on the state im in, if ive put on a lot of unwanted weight, it will be a cut, (150mg prop/ 100mg mast prop EOD), if i gained well on the prop/NPP mix, and kept reasonably lean, i'll do the same again but maybe double the dose :tongue: .

i really am commited to putting weight on now, my problem before was fri/sat nights id always go out, then spend the weekend eating sh!t or not at all. weekend just gone i went out and didnt drink a drop, so i know i can do it.

having this journal will force me to stick at it all.

thankyou for the last 5 minutes of your life reading this, and no you cant have them back :thumb: .

**the 'now' pics will be posted as soon as i get a quiet min in the gym for a mate to take them, defo by friday.

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
You've taken the first step mate as if everything is there in black and white, it's so much easier to stick too! Good luck with it all. I hope all goes well and i'll keep tabs on your journal and how you're doing.

:thumb:

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snakebulge said:
You've taken the first step mate as if everything is there in black and white, it's so much easier to stick too! Good luck with it all. I hope all goes well and i'll keep tabs on your journal and how you're doing.

:thumb:
cheers mate :thumbup1:

·
Check Out My Journal In Members Pics
1,365 Posts
Looks like you got a good physique already there mate.

No idea about the chemical stuff so can't help there but will keep an eye on the journal and help where I can.

Dan

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fat-2-thi-2-mus said:
mate going on the slin novarapid my self... how have you planned it out??
only doing 2iu today as its my first time, same again twice tomorrow.

as of thurs doing 4iu twice a day, 1st at about 10 oclock with meal 2, but having a shake with low and moderate GI carbs about 40 min before to get some natty slin released first.

same after workout, having a shake again with oats/malodextrin, then 40 min to 1 hr after workout slin with a meal. making sure to have at least 10g carbs/1iu.

told gf/parents IF (although unlikely), but IF im asleep and cant be woken, to put sugar under my tongue and ring an ambulance and tell them its a suspected insulin overdose. also now going to get in the habit of carrying a can of full fat coke around with me for a couple of hours post jab.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,602 Posts
jjmac said:
only doing 2iu today as its my first time, same again twice tomorrow.

as of thurs doing 4iu twice a day, 1st at about 10 oclock with meal 2, but having a shake with low and moderate GI carbs about 40 min before to get some natty slin released first.

same after workout, having a shake again with oats/malodextrin, then 40 min to 1 hr after workout slin with a meal. making sure to have at least 10g carbs/1iu.

told gf/parents IF (although unlikely), but IF im asleep and cant be woken, to put sugar under my tongue and ring an ambulance and tell them its a suspected insulin overdose. also now going to get in the habit of carrying a can of full fat coke around with me for a couple of hours post jab.
I bet this went down really well mate, looking good.

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha no they freaked out a bit, i told them it wouldnt happen but that 'everyone' does it as a precaution, id rather they had some idea if they found me slumped down, gives me a fighting chance :D

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bench got up to 140 for 2 reps about 6 months ago on cycle, havent tried since but did 120 for 8 yesterday so not doing too bad for me,

deadlifts, again a while back managed 200kg for 4 reps, (with straps and belt) but now stick around the 160 mark and go for reps, 10-12. will be going heavy again when the gear kicks in.

squats, going to try them again soon, i cant put my right shoulder back far enough to grab the bar without it hurting, due to an accident and the doc tightning my rotator cuff tendon, so at the min just doing 45 degree leg press, 16 plates for 10, 18 plates for 6.

will be trying squats again soon as shoulder feels ok

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
benniedwards said:
Your doing well mate ;) ... I went out last weekend and didn't drink a drop? Really? Lol
that was just lemonade.... :whistling:

you watch ben i'll be the only one sober at kyles party on sat, and amir, hes not drinking either because of his fight in sept.

·
Future Tank!
107 Posts
I'll be sober!... I've got my targets too! Sept 1st 2011, be as big as you :D haha... Always gotta think big!...

You going amir's fight? Ian said he had a ticket I can have... You going on coach with them all?

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just a quick update, today was a 'rest' day but i felt 100% so went and did 2 hours of kickboxing, just done 4iu slin, 1st time at that dose, now im eating fish, with.... porridge!! ran out of brown rice so it was the next best thing haha.

havent had even the slightest sign of hypo yet, but ive only been using small doses so far....

decided monday is the day my new cycle starts :D cant wait.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.