UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but I have the day off and was eating my boiled eggs & wholemeal, just happened to put TV on and Jeremy Kyle was on, it was unavoidable. Anyways, Do you think they have a large pit of burning embers that they just push these losers into after the show and if so why don't they show it, it would be the only bit worth watching:thumb:

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
Ha ha this is why I'm on here, in a different room!

Wish they would but they don't - they send them off to breed even more so they can wheel them in for another DNA test a year later......

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beklet said:
Ha ha this is why I'm on here, in a different room!

Wish they would but they don't - they send them off to breed even more so they can wheel them in for another DNA test a year later......
:lol: :lol:

suppose it keeps the show going, the guy on today had 8 kids to different woman, well it was only 7 now as one had died (he actually said this), its fvcking sick. I'm now reading flex.

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
MaKaVeLi said:
Lmao theyre always ugly as fcuk, scum chavs or mongs
Yeah but hell, it makes me feel so much better about myself.....they're doing some of us a service by boosting our self esteem - face it, if they can get enough people to shag them to have loads of kids, there's still hope for the rest of us :lol: :thumb:

tel3563 said:
:lol: :lol:

suppose it keeps the show going, the guy on today had 8 kids to different woman, well it was only 7 now as one had died (he actually said this), its fvcking sick. I'm now reading flex.
Much better idea. Why the hell would anyone need 8 kids? Was it 8 different women? As I posted above, how do some of these mutants do it? Or is it like attracting like?

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
trisha and kyle are self righteous scum .......... what gets me is that they dont seem to really acknowledge that the only thing worse than the freaks in a freak show is the ring masterr running the show

the most depressing thing is they get paid loads to do this

the low intelligent chavvy scum that populate the show aint got the brains to realise they are being exploited .. they are so desperate for their 15 mins they would sell their soul for it ... most have absolutely no morals or honour

... but when those two fcuking presenters start moralising i just think , hold on a second your making money of the back end of this sh!t why not aim higher and get a promotion selling kids to the slave trade instead

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
ShaunMc said:
trisha and kyle are self righteous scum .......... what gets me is that they dont seem to really acknowledge that the only thing worse than the freaks in a freak show is the ring masterr running the show

the low intelligent chavvy scum that populate the show aint got the brains to realise they are being exploited .. they are so desperate for their 15 mins they would sell their soul for it ... most have absolutely no morals or honour

... but when those two fcuking presenters start moralising i just think , hold on a second your making money of the back end of this sh!t why not aim higher and get a promotion selling kids to the slave trade instead
C'mon Shaun, tell us what you really think!

As I've said before, I love it just for the ego boost. But yeah I agree with what's been said already, makes me sad that I have to bring up my little man in the same air as these people.

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
yummymummy79 said:
C'mon Shaun, tell us what you really think!

As I've said before, I love it just for the ego boost. But yeah I agree with what's been said already, makes me sad that I have to bring up my little man in the same air as these people.
are u sure your not a secret fan yummy ...????

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
I like it from a shallow entertainment point of view, but when I start thinking about the poor kids of these people, and that my son is probably at school with (and related to :whistling: ) them, then it makes me sad and angry. Don't wanna live on a council estate around all this crap, but unfortunately haven't got a choice right now.

And yes I'm a snob in case you hadn't guessed already!

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
what i don't understand is this.....

If you get into a sticky wicket........and its even half as f*cked up as the stories on these shows.....why,oh why would you want to announce that your a **** on national TV?I LOVE the lie detector test results, you know the ones which are liars, but think they can beat the test....and don't......cringe!

car crash telly and i watch in disbelief!

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
yummymummy79 said:
I like it from a shallow entertainment point of view, but when I start thinking about the poor kids of these people, and that my son is probably at school with (and related to :whistling: ) them, then it makes me sad and angry. Don't wanna live on a council estate around all this crap, but unfortunately haven't got a choice right now.

And yes I'm a snob in case you hadn't guessed already!
hey nothing wrong with council estates i was born and bred in one ... its just some of the people that occupy them these days are scum not all of them ... this country has created an underclass of people who feed of the rest of us

in answer to mrs weeman i think its the desperation of gaining a bit of fame that drives them to it ......... as has been said before some people want fame regardless of cost in the total absence of any talent

in a way these shows do the public a favour as once upon a time these losers would be out commiting bizzare murders and serial rapes to gain there fame .. now they just go on trisha and jeremy

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
ShaunMc said:

Agree totally....

The "guests" dont know any better....

kyle and co are as Shaun said are "self righteous scum" who IMO prob have a whole cupboard full of skeletons just waiting to be exposed:thumb:

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
yer all scum, i pay for yer kids....get a job....listen right, its my name up on the wall, get off my stage!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha...

for 5 minutes of fame? christ whats wrong wi folk?????? Jezza hardly creates superstars...or even stars.......in fact we we're on a bus a couple of months ago and some chav n her toothless wonder b/f were bragging about how their relative had just been away filming for Jezza...............i had to laugh, they were talking so loudly like they were proud of being so f*ck*d up, making sure that everyone could hear........trailing a troop of kids behind them, poor wee ones will never have the opportunity to be any different.........they are breeding for Jezza junior's show in the future

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
my god...kyle....i despise this chap in his contradictory ways...although he trys to send a good message out...its his team,directors etc etc that make and tell him what to do....and out of experience he knows what lines to say and when!!!!

what makes me laugh is that people really think or may think that going on national tv to air their dirty laundry is the key....the kyle knows 5 mins of their life and starts making judgements...more fool the public for this...or are they looking for their 5mins of fame!!!!

i couldnt go on,only if paid a substantial sum would i go on,but even the i wouldnt say anything!!!!!

kyle will start off nice then....go into this mummys boy routine where his mum is the crowd...standing their knowing that as much a fool as the iddiots on stage are the twits that clap and applaud eveything kyle lets off with!!!!

then kyle...no angel himself...contradicts himself by shouting,non calm...and thinks having a job will solve problems to a junky or a cheater?????

try's to beliitle the people on stage with his crowd behind him...listening to folk in his earpiece,so he really is just a puppet too!!!!

ok,i've watched a few in the morning when i was at uni.....

famous kyle one liners:

get a backbone...be a man(hahahahaha)

get a job

take responsibilty for your actions

also anyone heard of contraception...there you have the show summed up...minus a few one liners!!!!

the worst thing is...kyle thinks that when a man says he wants to be their for his child,love and visit the child...its no good....he thinks a job is more important,well money than being there,support n loving a kid!!!!!

personally if my dad or mum had no money but i had em and they were good parents i'd be ok with that,wouldnt anyone!!!!

but if your a toothless chav scum junky p*sshead but have a no job and say your trying...he licks their asss's and gets graham on!!!!

kyle is funny...i like the overall message...but there is a standard type of guest he has on....normally the little chav kids talking black...or the elder alchy's,cheating all over the place with a few offspring....the best episodes are the ones where the person who is totally honest and innocent becomes the target...kyle love him or hate him....he'll sort you out just by knowing 2 mins of your life!!!

the majority of div's on there like it...i think thats their height of life,they will not try to progress further in life so having a p*ss-up,cheat and a sprog is what keeps em going...

personally i think springer was the best talk show host....man of few wise words...let the rest up to the guests and the bouncers!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts