UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am delighted to present a short promo of my "1 Step Ahead" DVD coming out later this year. Filming is still underway and will finish at the Hercules guest spot on the 26th Oct 2008.

The release date is the 1st December 2008

It includes the run up to (last 8 weeks) and the UK Championships weekend on the 19th Oct.

It also contains sections on nutrition, supplementation, training, cardio, posing, guest spots, interviews, video diaries etc....the list goes on. Its a true insight into the lifestyle and mindset of a competing bodybuilder.

Something to put in the xmas stocking this year I hope!

There is explicit language on the trailer so if you dont like it, dont watch!....Well perhaps just the once!!!
grin.gif

J

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Nice One James,

How much detail to you go into regarding the nutritional side of things dude??

Dear Santa(Aka The Burd) I want the dvd called "One Step Ahead" please. :D

Geo

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shorty said:
nice!!!... like i said i'll be buying... dont think JW007 will tho as Nytol seems to be in it :lol: :lol: :lol: ... looking good buddy!

love the music at the end... who is that by??? awesome!
The music is by a band called the Introverts and are local to me. The whole DVD will be set to their music. There will be a credit on the DVD so you can go check them out and buy their music....Its all good!!

J

·
spamming websites since 1995
2,477 Posts
supercell said:
The music is by a band called the Introverts and are local to me. The whole DVD will be set to their music. There will be a credit on the DVD so you can go check them out and buy their music....Its all good!!

J
sweet... thanks matey... :thumbup1:

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Geo said:
Nice One James,

How much detail to you go into regarding the nutritional side of things dude??

Dear Santa(Aka The Burd) I want the dvd called "One Step Ahead" please. :D

Geo
There will be a precontest look and also I will be adding my off season diet/supplementation, post show.

Unlike Jay Cutler my fridge just has food in it tho!! :D

J

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
shorty said:
nice!!!... like i said i'll be buying... dont think JW007 will tho as Nytol seems to be in it :lol: :lol: :lol: ... looking good buddy!

love the music at the end... who is that by??? awesome!
Ive asked James for a copy already... with that fat head edited out PMSL

Anyway i have my very own thread all way across atlantic saying how clever and good i look and stuff:confused1:

Looks good J, get my BF to buy me one:thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 248 Posts