UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Training at The Ministry of Muscle saturday, spoke to James and watched as he posed for a TV crew.

If anyone is going to the UKBFF British, your in for a treat,

James is looking 'Fcuking Amazing' if he don't win his class then the judges need glasses lol.

He is looking so tight, wafer thin skin, vascularity to die for and legs that have more cuts than calvery joint!!!!!.

And he's still a week out !!!!!!!.

Can't wait to see him carbed up !!!

Hey good luck to James,

See you at the British.

Rob. :thumbup1:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
What class is he doing bro?

Is it u80's?

This is shaping up to be a cracking british finals.

James in 80's, shaun in 90's and the heavies has an impecable standard this year...the top 4 being daz, stuart, haroldas and zack...tbh on their day each one of the heavies is capable of winning it.

Looks like the overall posedown will be amazing:) Whoever wins the pro card this year will DEFINATELY DESERVE IT!

This year the british title is more competitive than other years in the last 5 years or so in my opinion.

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
muscle head said:
James is looking 'Fcuking Amazing' if he don't win his class then the judges need glasses lol.
or somebody is onstage better.....got to keep it real mate as i am sure James would agree he is not the only one onstage...respect to all those onstage..

G

·
Britbb said:
Looks like the overall posedown will be amazing:) Whoever wins the pro card this year will DEFINATELY DESERVE IT!

This year the british title is more competitive than other years in the last 5 years or so in my opinion.
agree with this wholeheartedly,

I personally am backing james and want him to win, if not him then stuart core and then daz ball...... but thats more based on personal preference

wish i was going but unfortunately i am going to be stuck in liverpool with work.... oh well, going to the hercules and stars of tomorrow.

good luck to all competing in the british maybe one day i will be able to stand on that stage.... qualified once but would have been an 'also ran' so i didnt go.

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
i seen james at the welsh show last month, he looked great then, i real eye opener tho, be the finals will be an awesome show to be at let alone be in, im backing james to get his pro card all the way

·
Looking Freaky
799 Posts
this wil be the first time ive seen james on stage (or most of the guys tbh) - really cant wait for the whole show,

i was gutted last year when i couldnt get to it, but now im glad, this year looks like its going to be even better.

G

·
I like Zack Khan, hope he wins his weight class, hes been on british scene for long time, hope he makes it, is the winner garanteed a IFBB card?? how does it work?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts