UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
www.fivosphotography.com
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
James was so conditioned and and had outstanding proportion and symmetry...aslo can i add that i have never met Neil before Sunday and all i can say is what a proper a gent he is.

Fivos

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Neil said exactly the same thing about you Fiv later on that night in the Curry house.

Neil is quite possibly the nicest, kindest guy you will ever meet but dont get on the wrong side of him, he'll drop your carbs and up your bloody cardio!! ;-))

J

·
www.fivosphotography.com
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
James i may need to talk to him when i compete next as you know i just love my cardio...James hope you liked the rest of the pics on the other threads..my fave is the one backstage just before pre-judge,

Fivo

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
I'll be honest mate, looking at all of the pics you have posted of me has brought back so many fantastic memories as they have captured exactly the atmosphere and the emotions I was feeling.

They are truly awesome mate, thankyou SO much. Would I be able to get a disc with them on?

J

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Thankyou so much for your kind words. Indeed, Neil is the 'Pembrokeshire Wizard' otherwise known to me as 'YODA' and yes he is one of the nicest, most down to earth guys you will ever meet, plus he has me in stitches most of the time. I reckon I burned more cals laughing than doing the 2 hours plus of cardio a day LOL!!

J

·
Moderator, Applied Sports Nutritionist
12,597 Posts
Awesome.

I met Neil for the first time in 2002 at his Tenby Show (my 1st show) when he had just got his pro card and he looked ripped to shreds.

I was in awe then and am now James.

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Thanks Tom, hope you are well mate and enjoying some down time. Cant wait for mine next week.

You've been a good friend to me and your words the morning after meant so much. Look forward to hooking up again soon and enjoying a BIT of training and A LOT of food!!!

J

·
Moderator, Applied Sports Nutritionist
12,597 Posts
I meant it mate.

You've done so much this year and truly worked hard which should be justly rewarded.

I think your new level of digustingly shredded muscleness will do well in the 202 class.

Abosultely have to meet up again soon. Im not training for 2-3 months so more emphasis on the eating LMAO.

Scott - you may think that I couldnt possibly comment :D

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Tinytom said:
I meant it mate.

You've done so much this year and truly worked hard which should be justly rewarded.

I think your new level of digustingly shredded muscleness will do well in the 202 class.

Abosultely have to meet up again soon. Im not training for 2-3 months so more emphasis on the eating LMAO.

Scott - you may think that I couldnt possibly comment :D
Music to my ears my friend.

Thanks Tom

J

·
Getting back on the wagon!
2,332 Posts
congratulations, you looked phenomenal, I was speechless when you walked out on stage, i will be big enough to admit I was never expecting it, but I can't express how in awe I was of your physique, balance, presentation, and to me what stood out more than anything on anyone all day was you made it look effortless, like you could have done it call out after callout after callout if you needed to. Really was inspiring to watch and I wish you all the best in the 202s next year.

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
miles2345 said:
congratulations, you looked phenomenal, I was speechless when you walked out on stage, i will be big enough to admit I was never expecting it, but I can't express how in awe I was of your physique, balance, presentation, and to me what stood out more than anything on anyone all day was you made it look effortless, like you could have done it call out after callout after callout if you needed to. Really was inspiring to watch and I wish you all the best in the 202s next year.
Thankyou very much for your kind words. It may have looked effortless but on the monday I felt I had been run over by a truck!!LOL

J

·
short and striated
368 Posts
james, when you walked onstage, that was worth the ticket price alone pal. to say i was gobsmacked would be an understatement, and my missus, bless her, actualy swore,(not like her at all!) when you did your rear compulsories, due to the sick detail you had on show in your back and glutes...

just outstanding... and still cant get my head around the fact you were 80kg!!!

steve

·
"If you had just one chance, just one opportunity,
1,100 Posts
Tom, Just a quick hijack here. Although brief, it was nice to chat and put a voice o the name etc. As for the below, is there any reason for this???

Although ive upped my eating, i'm still in the groove and WANTING to do my cardio. and am, but just a bit less and iive been hitting the gym too as feel strong still at the moment.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts