UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
these guys are so crazy/funny i have to stop watching as my stomach muscles hurt so much through laughing purchased a box set of all mtv episodes and the films a great purchase.

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
romper stomper said:
these guys are so crazy/funny i have to stop watching as my stomach muscles hurt so much through laughing purchased a box set of all mtv episodes and the films a great purchase.
I can't quite tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

Jackass are ok, have all their dvd's. Much prefer the Welsh fellas from Dirty Sanchez, their movie was funny and sick and not just a load of set pieces we've seen before in different forms.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
Jackass came before Sanchez, only thing I really liked about that show was the accents :lol:

I watch Jackass/Viva La Bam/Wild Boys etc while doing my CV in the mornings, can't wait to add this to the collection!

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
kieren1234 said:
Love Jackass!!! FUNNY AS! Although i do prefer dirty sanchez. I cant see the link at work. Is this a new Jackass film thats going to be in the cinema?
I like them both. Find Sanchez is good for shock value and comedy, but jackass i a different type of funny. Like where they just slap a huge fish in their face in the middle of an interview.

·
Powerlifter
1,631 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
I like them both. Find Sanchez is good for shock value and comedy, but jackass i a different type of funny. Like where they just slap a huge fish in their face in the middle of an interview.
The dudesons are worse then both jackass and sanchez combined!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.