UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breaking News, Last night Jack Wilshere was rushed to hospital with severe pains thought to be his appendix. Doctors assessed him and assumed it was in fact his appendix! What the player forgot to mention to doctors is he had them removed when he was younger! Very funny when I heard, I wonder if he will play tonight!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your right but if somebody is telling you 'its your appendix when you know you dont have one' I suppose more stupid than funny but I didnt say him being hurt is funny!!!!
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
437 Posts
mark333 said:
Breaking News, Last night Jack Wilshere was rushed to hospital with severe pains thought to be his appendix. Doctors assessed him and assumed it was in fact his appendix! What the player forgot to mention to doctors is he had them removed when he was younger! Very funny when I heard, I wonder if he will play tonight!<o:p></o:p>
Source please? I cant find this story anywhere!
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
281 Posts
It wont go out in the news because he is ok, he had pain they thought it was something it wasnt!! I know this as I have a friend who works at the hotel they are staying in and it was brought up in todays meeting! What would be the point of making it up I support ****nal anyway
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
437 Posts
mark333 said:
It wont go out in the news because he is ok, he had pain they thought it was something it wasnt!! I know this as I have a friend who works at the hotel they are staying in and it was brought up in todays meeting! What would be the point of making it up I support ****nal anyway
Why has your font changed from your original quote? It looks like you cut you original post from elsewhere and pasted it here? :whistling:

And you normally dont get rushed to hospital with severe abdominal pains unless there is a physiological problem. Also the England team has a whole host of medical expertise at their disposal...do you reckon between them they would suggest he needs to get to the hospital ASAP. BS mate
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pira said:
Why has your font changed from your original quote? It looks like you cut you original post from elsewhere and pasted it here? :whistling:

And you normally dont get rushed to hospital with severe abdominal pains unless there is a physiological problem. Also the England team has a whole host of medical expertise at their disposal...do you reckon between them they would suggest he needs to get to the hospital ASAP. BS mate
ok all i have done is posted what was said today! I agree with all your points but why would they lie! What would be the purpose so might as well end the discussion unless it goes public. Have to wait and see but as I have said I was told this!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top