UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick post to see when most people jab and why at that time.

does it really matter when??

for me its about 9-10pm after having a bath.

whens yours??????? :confused1:

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with your coffee, i like it! wish i could jab in morning but my brain tends to wake up about an hour after i do so prob end up jabbing god knows what god knows where!!

but do you think it matters when??

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
bil3777 said:
with your coffee, i like it! wish i could jab in morning but my brain tends to wake up about an hour after i do so prob end up jabbing god knows what god knows where!!

but do you think it matters when??
tbh mate i dont think it matters unless youre using some really potent fast acting compond such as cheque drops or tren base, you not going to be wanting to shoot that before bed are you ..lol

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
true! when people say its best to jab before slinging the metal around i think its more for a mental edge if you know what i mean???

well, i'll stick to before bed then. gonna hurt tho tonight as i only have green (harpoon) pins to inject with....Ouch!!!!

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
bil3777 said:
true! when people say its best to jab before slinging the metal around i think its more for a mental edge if you know what i mean???

well, i'll stick to before bed then. gonna hurt tho tonight as i only have green (harpoon) pins to inject with....Ouch!!!!
stop being soft, ive done shots( well took core samples..lol) with 1.5 browns many times,..18g I think,

good for high volume injects as it dosent take as long to get the gear in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts