UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gym Addict
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never seen this before

Did a jab in my delt, 1.0ml of Test Prop, Pulled back and no blood went into the barrell, Pushed it all in slowly as usual no pain what so ever, pulled the needle out and blood sprayed out, a LOT of blood! kept pouring out for a few minutes then stopped

Lumped up straight away and bruised aswell straight away

Heres a picture of what it looks like

45576116835530506117133.jpg

45576116835538506317133.jpg

Anyone no what it is or seen this before?

Thanks

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Your arm falling of is the best case worst case scenario. The worst case worst case scenario is you'll die of an heart attack, which is highly more likely. Are you more sweaty since the jab? If so, you'll die.

·
Looking Freaky
665 Posts
i once had the same thing doing a sub Q injection of MT2 mate, blood , lump and fair bit of bruising that lasted a while. I freaked out a bit too but it was all fine

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
Your arm falling of is the best case worst case scenario. The worst case worst case scenario is you'll die of an heart attack, which is highly more likely. Are you more sweaty since the jab? If so, you'll die.
lollollol

i had the same problem last year..

i rushed my quad jab.

put it in fine aspirated the srynge. no blood drew back so though all was good. injected and pulled out. it ****ed out blood everywhere. came out in a briuse tht lasted longer than a normal bruise should. was fuking sore though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.