UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got low testosterone and haven't taken anything to counter this before.

Dr. said it's no big deal and that he wouldn't advise doing anything about it.

But it is a big deal. I'm a PT and I find it crazy hard to put on muscle regardless of how clean my diet and disciplined my routine. I train people and they get double my size on MY routine / diet.

I've been thinking about being more proactive Re: some stronger supplements, so a friend recommended educating myself on stacking Winstrol. The forums have been great for information and I really appreciate that.

Any advice about that and other things I can look into would be appreciated.

My priority isn't HUGE gains and I'm not looking for a quick fix - I'm a fitness professional but have no intention of competing.

My priority is sustainable moderate gains and permanently higher levels of testosterone.

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
No the doctor meant that its nothing for him to worry about, tell him straight its really effecting you and you need help, having said that if its below 9 I believe they will help if its over they may not so what was your level, and also how old are you.

Have you looked in to Pregnyl/HCG, you could do a little research and maybe when you see your doctor next you could ask him about and of the possible meds and if nesseary the chances of a private prescription...

·
Master Baker
538 Posts
If you have low test and your GP has confirmed this, why not ask your GP for a referral to see an Endocrinologist?

They'll be able to sort you out as trained professionals.

·
If its clean its good to go™
2,977 Posts
iopener said:
If you have low test and your GP has confirmed this, why not ask your GP for a referral to see an Endocrinologist?

They'll be able to sort you out as trained professionals.
Good advice :thumbup1:

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the advice.

My testosterone count is 8.

I'm 25 and the only thing I can attribute the low testosterone to is having been raised on soy products - though a lot of Drs and trainers I work with say soy doesn't lower testosterone.

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
thats pritty low man and you've never taken juice i would def demand ur GP to either do something for you him self or like iopener said send you to a professional.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts