UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
1,991 Posts
Oh dear what a fcuk up.
i watched this.... He was Holding the Earth Globe fair hard, making sure it stayed on his hip... they defo look like they on some sort of Hoist system.. their shoulders are bearing the weight... Maybe like a Hoist Suit ... Special made for NASA Actors

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
1,991 Posts
Is Space a Lie then?

We just on some flat earth.. bottom of some moldy Alien Petri Dish?

·
Newbie Trainer
277 Posts
Have you seen the whole video? You see the ball floating back up and around later on and other signs of zero gravity.

Convenient that whoever made that clip only showed thàt one part and not the whole video.
Exactly.
He didn't really drop it.
It was wedged between his arm and his hip and when he lost control of it his arm pushed it.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Exactly.
He didn't really drop it.
It was wedged between his arm and his hip and when he lost control of it his arm pushed it.
I'm worried that we're actually becoming dumber as a species.

'ISS is fake' is like the whole 'aliens built the pyramids' thing, people don't seem to believe in human ingenuity, a crackpot conspiracy seems to make more sense.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,337 Posts
I assumed this was a meant to be a joke. Just read some of the comments on the video :eek:
Me too. I just had a quick look on YouTube and there are quite a few videos claiming the ISS is fake for one reason or another! I'm not sure whether those who upload them actually believe what they are claiming or are simply thinking "Kerching! Watch the loonies click on this and wait for the money to roll in!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts