UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have being going gym for about 5 months, looking to add muscle and reduce body fat...I have been on creatine, protein and mainly gaspari products, such as super pump. I have read up a little on winstrol and know a few people on it....Do you think I should start win, and if so, which mg per day (tablet form)

I know that water intake should be increased, as well as cardio when taking these things, but is there any other factors to consider

Can I also take these with creatine shakes ? ...and how often am i looking to eat

and gyno is low risk right lol?

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Winstrol is quite a harsh drug as in it raises hdl cholesterol like no other drug out there. It tightens up your tendons and leads to joints aching. It will also shut you down and you'll lose sex drive as it has a lot of anabolic but little androgenic ability.

If you're going to do it, do it properly at 50mg/day( some say do it 7 days a week, others training days only) alonside test prop 3 times a week. Do it for 6 weeks then pct.

At 19 you're silly doing roids but it's your life. 5 months training, you should still be getting awesome gains natty, if you're not, maybe switch your training about first.

·
Looking Freaky
534 Posts
BillC said:
Winstrol is quite a harsh drug as in it raises hdl cholesterol like no other drug out there. It tightens up your tendons and leads to joints aching. It will also shut you down and you'll lose sex drive as it has a lot of anabolic but little androgenic ability.

If you're going to do it, do it properly at 50mg/day( some say do it 7 days a week, others training days only) alonside test prop 3 times a week. Do it for 6 weeks then pct.

At 19 you're silly doing roids but it's your life. 5 months training, you should still be getting awesome gains natty, if you're not, maybe switch your training about first.
Bump

Get a few more years training & diet under your belt before you consider AAS

Do some more research & reading You still have plenty of natural testosterone

to take advantage of,& unless you are planing to do competition leave it for five years

I never lost an ounce on winstrol I did 50 mg morning & evening it just bumped up the cholesterol had to take plant sterols to get it down again

Try Ephedrine HCL /Aspirin/ Caffeine stack for weight loss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.