UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. new here but have been a lurker for a while. Got some ROHM test-e from a marketplace that i'm not sure i can mention. The vendor in question has never let me down however they stated that it was 250mg/ml yet the picture was 300mg/ml as is the product itself. Just wondering if they just got their listing wrong? Geuss the only way to check it is to test it but was just wondering if the current stuff going around at the moment is 300mg/ml?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well its defo the Rohm label, why has the top cap been removed? Or have you already used some? Ps Rohm used to be good but seen some iffy reviews and blood results lately, personally i'd avoid and use a better lab.

yeah cap is already off as i pinned once. fairly strong pip for test e but we will see. got some pharmaqo on hand if it turns out to be bunk but the source has always been sport on, was just the first time i'd seen rohm around in a while. will keep people updated!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have always stuck with inone since day one basically, used pharmaqo once or twice when I couldn’t get from my normal supplier. Rohm seems to be hit and miss from recent reviews
cheers for the heads up for that man. will keep an eye out for inone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can confirm from taking test several times over the years, even though the size gains aren't apparent yet, the strength, the cognitive effects, libido etc all are kicking in. slight PIP, nothing you would really notice tbh unless you were looking for it the cap was white btw if anyone was wondering. Buy with confidence.not sure what source rules are on here but this stuff is legit.

edit: tbf even the size is noticeable but might just be because ive been going hard. i just feel like im on very clean test.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have some anavar from rohm arriving tomorrow and will feed back on that but hopeful that it will be the same quality. im not a shill and dont give a **** if anyone thinks i am. will keep this this thread updated unlike most people seem to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts