UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i train mon, wed and friday.

on a weekend i do a little cardio but i seem to not be able to stop eating on a weekend, is this because its my rest days and my body wants the boody or am i been greedy because its the weeked?

i can eat some boiled eggs with some cooked chicken 30 minutes later another meal then again every 30 minutes, there not big meals but i cant stop feeling hungry?

i have just recently started taking xeonostrol does anything in that cause you to get hungry, but then im also on eq lol is EQ suppose to make you feel hungry?

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i did have i wouldnt have a belly lol , honestly.... my belly needs to loose around 6-7kg of fat to look normal

or maybe the steroids are making my metabolism go higher?

·
Fatty Bum-Bum
1,075 Posts
If you are on a lowish carb diet try eating some fibrous food and having a big glass of water with it.

The fibre soaks up the water making you feel full.

Also peanut butter/flax seed/EVOO/caesin etc will slow down digestion :)

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
depends , usaly on a rest day my cards are average but i do try and have low carb days within the week

i do like peanut butter and have a table spoon or 2 of low fat peanut butter a day some times cover a bannana with peanut butter and eat it that way.

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
I'm the same. I think it's partly due to boredom but I think I can eat every hour. Peanut butter does nothing to cure my cravings, in fact it makes me crave even more peanut butter. Totally addicted. Nuts are bad as well, anything I can snack on needs to be hid away.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
frowningbudda said:
If you are on a lowish carb diet try eating some fibrous food and having a big glass of water with it.

The fibre soaks up the water making you feel full.

Also peanut butter/flax seed/EVOO/caesin etc will slow down digestion :)
good tips!

Personally i have no appetite post workout (if its high intensity) i just want to sit down, with a nice cold drink and relax. I have to force feed myself, however light cardio is completley different, my body becomes an eating machine :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.