UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gym Addict
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so been on letro (2.5 mg ED)for exactly one month today.

and caber (.5 mg E4D )for 6 weeks.

puffyness still the same, starting to wonder whether its fat and not gyno (tho I stilll suffer from secretion)

any ideas by looking at these pics

thanks ?

post-39373-143614194264_thumb.jpg

post-39373-143614194268_thumb.jpg

post-39373-143614194274_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Looks like fat to me. I guess you don't have any lumps or you would have mentioned it.

Have you had gyno before and reduced it with nolva/letro?

·
Gym Addict
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hendrix said:
Looks like fat, mine are exactly the same, my nipples always look like that at that approx amount of bf.

I wouldn't worry
thanks for the help everyone

i think i just wasted 30 letro pills only to find out its BF...but who cares now

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
BoshBoshBosh said:
bit out of order, think about peoples feelings when they read your comments?

I suffered from childhood obesity so im sure i've got saggy tits too, however iv been training 7 years to get rid.

have a word with yourself.
:bounce: :clap: :bounce: Well said!

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
BoshBoshBosh said:
bit out of order, think about peoples feelings when they read your comments?

I suffered from childhood obesity so im sure i've got saggy tits too, however iv been training 7 years to get rid.

have a word with yourself.
come on eh, it was a bit of banter, he's hardly got saggy anything, just a tiny bit of fat

dont take things so personally. congrats on your training, hope its going well and working for you :beer:

·
1,195 Posts
stevo99 said:
come on eh, it was a bit of banter, he's hardly got saggy anything, just a tiny bit of fat

dont take things so personally. congrats on your training, hope its going well and working for you :beer:
whatever lad, just think about peoples feelings and how it effects their confidence before you post, if youv got nothing good to say then dont say it

·
Gym Addict
396 Posts
BoshBoshBosh said:
whatever lad, just think about peoples feelings and how it effects their confidence before you post, if youv got nothing good to say then dont say it
mate its a bit of banter... i was 17 stone at age 14 and clinically obese.... you get fat... you dont like it you llose it...if it wasnt for the "banter" i would never of lost it.... congrats on the loss never the less.....its skin tone i am having trouble with now lol...after being stretched over such a fatty!!

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
BoshBoshBosh said:
dont whatever lad me, your obviously angry cos you used to be fat, get over it

·
Looking Freaky
602 Posts
fat-2-thi-2-mus said:
mate its a bit of banter... i was 17 stone at age 14 and clinically obese.... you get fat... you dont like it you llose it...if it wasnt for the "banter" i would never of lost it.... congrats on the loss never the less.....its skin tone i am having trouble with now lol...after being stretched over such a fatty!!
what have you done to geth that tightness back mate in the skin, as another lad when i was younger i as a chubby youth, as aslot of people on here seem to be, but found the light, when '' banter'' was directed at me and my carrer demands to be such a good athlete. it opend my eyes, but saying that, wanting to slam birds about was the biggest appeal ha, what birds like fat guys! not many!!

its just a pain in the **** when your skin isnt as firm as it should be, i already try coco butter and palmers butter which does work just i want more tightness.

reading this post, seems to be alot of miss understandment, with banter and people being serious! come on its only a forum for like minded people...........

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.