UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just started my last 6wk run into show, used prop wini an anavar last time, but this time i fancy using tren A 50mg eod, prop 100mg eod, anavar 50mg a day, just wonderd is this enuff tren?? as it comes in 50mg a mil, or wud 100mg eod be better thanks:lol:

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
Have you used it befor mate? It's potent stuff, so and as it's fast acting I'd opt for a week at what you suggest then up it if your results aren't satisfactory. Ive been useing tren a in my drug protocol for precomp, i'm a week out, and I must say it was nice to gain muscle whilst dieting for a change.

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mate, no never used tren b4 thought it would be a good change see how it goes. are the sides as bad as people make out? wot diffrences av u noticed mate while dieting with it. :thumb:

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
If you haven't used it befor then do the dose you posted, then see how you go. As it is strong. Well the physique is harder vascular and overall a better grainy look to it. The sides aren't noticeable what soever with me, mildly agressive only at certain times but there to many other factors involved in that so you can rule that out really, especially when dieting and low calories people are snappy anyway. My cardio hasn't suffered in anyway, not one bit. Night sweats are awful though, but I say this is a good thing, helps dry you out abit. Overall a great product. But if you haven't usd befor start at dose you said low dose and work your way up. Try it for two weeks I bet you'll be pleased

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
the werst side affect people complain about is tren cof, once injected you will go very pale you will feel ur heart beating hard and obviously youll be coffing, it passes after 10 mins or so, nothing to worry about and doesnt happen alot usualy when just started as it shows its potency

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
That's a highly debateable topic mate. Tren cough doesn't always happen and you don't nesersarily get it. I had it on my first course of tren but nothing on the second. Funny how gear works sone times

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
yeah i know thats why i said it doesnt happen alot but it is worth mentioning because it can scare the hell out of you if it happens and you dont know what it is, i also thin that 7 to 10 weeks is plenty and 1000mg is abit much id start at 500 for 6 weeks then increase to 750 to overcome the platue if you decide to do 10 weeks, imo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.