UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been looking for a new lab recently as the last stuff I had was very underdosed, a lab I can source that I keep hearing everyone rave about is Pharmaqo.. been doing some research and come across this article with test results

I don’t want to have to deal with underdosed gear again, as I can’t find any source for Nexus or Chiron Test Enanthate. let me know your recent experiences/thoughts? Cheers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, but 100% had a fair amount of test in it.
Libido up firstly, followed by an increase of strength, weight gain and started to fill out after maybe week 3-4
Fair play, never thought it would be complete bunk but could be underdosed still. Probably being too picky considering we’re talking about UGLs but want something that’s on the dot lol.
Might try Nexus Sustanon and see how that goes

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Is it not just the new sis?

lost track of the rebrands but it’s carried by the same sources and comes with that same shrinkwrap crap on the vials

·
Premium Member
17,844 Posts
C
Fair play, never thought it would be complete bunk but could be underdosed still. Probably being too picky considering we’re talking about UGLs but want something that’s on the dot lol.
Might try Nexus Sustanon and see how that goes
Could say that about every single ugl 🤷‍♂️

Unless you test the actual vial you have, then you put yourself in their hands.

Seems silly for any lab to spend money on decent packaging etc and then purposefully underdose any product. The backlash and negative reviews just destroy the brand quickly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
C

Could say that about every single ugl 🤷‍♂️

Unless you test the actual vial you have, then you put yourself in their hands.

Seems silly for any lab to spend money on decent packaging etc and then purposefully underdose any product. The backlash and negative reviews just destroy the brand quickly.
Did you check out the link in my OP? I’m sure Boldenone costs more to make but don’t like the look of a lab that doses things that low.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I didn't, but just did.

As said, I've only tried the Test 300 and it seemed decent enough
I feel you. Gonna go with the nexus sus I think
Not sure how sustanon shows up on bloodwork compared to other individual esters but I’m sure I’ll be able to see what that’s dosed like when I test blood after 4-5 weeks. Will post results on here

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
@Towel

Which brands are worthy in your opinion?
DG seemed decent when it was around
I liked the old TM/SG
The original Triumph
The real alpha pharma
I use nexus and inone
Chiron is good
Haven’t used but the new SG has been going a while and gets generally good feedback so assume that’s good
Sphinx was good
Neuro pharma were good
Apollo were good

You seem a bit upset I pointed out hemi is just another cheap Indian lab that will do exactly what the likes of shree, magnum pharma etc did and pump out a decent batch, go to crap and then rebrand. Feel free to quote me on this next year when nobody is using it.

·
Premium Member
17,844 Posts
I liked the old TM/SG
The original Triumph
The real alpha pharma
I use nexus and inone
Chiron is good
Haven’t used but the new SG has been going a while and gets generally good feedback so assume that’s good
Sphinx was good
Neuro pharma were good
Apollo were good

You seem a bit upset I pointed out hemi is just another cheap Indian lab that will do exactly what the likes of shree, magnum pharma etc did and pump out a decent batch, go to crap and then rebrand. Feel free to quote me on this next year when nobody is using it.
I'm not upset in the slightest mate, brand new lab, got a chance to try it and here I am. Only had 2 jabs of the test and deca so far, so can't comment on effectiveness yet.

I've used most of the other labs other than Chiron and not been disappointed with them either.

I used mostly NP for a few years and rated it, also WC

Others slagged off Sphinx and NP

This system will constantly repeat itself though, through some genuine, some fake and some biased reviews.

All comes down to how that particular individual does on that particular product and batch

You'll see that I don't slag off labs or stick to any one brand and big it up without any real life experience

·
Registered
4 Posts
I liked the old TM/SG
The original Triumph
The real alpha pharma
I use nexus and inone
Chiron is good
Sphinx was good
Neuro pharma were good
Apollo were good

Hi all. I’m new here and new to AAS. Is there any real var left out there? I’m from the us so I don’t know if we have access to the same gear per se… I ordered from Odin and what they gave me was definitely not var. I ordered win from them as well that I’m pretty sure was halo. It is pretty scary for females… I’m taking a break at the moment but I want to get ready for my next cycle. I ordered a few things from pharmaqo and was looking to see if anyone thought their products were legit? I saw hemi is a new brand on the website I order from and I’m wondering if that one is good? Deus Medical? Everyone swears by Geneza.. any thoughts would be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts