UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

is pharma worth it?

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Greyphantom 
#1 ·
hi! i recently joined and posted asking which ugl you guys would recommend. this was because pharma seems quite expensive to me but a few guys have said its worth it as its just better! others have said you have to watch out for fakes much more with pharma! what do you guys think? im still undecided. it will be sust and deca i will be using.

ta!

#2 ·
Mate there is a big quality difference between pharma and UGL gear. IF you can get real pharma gear then hands down mate go for pharma without a doubt. There is some compounds which is extremly difficult to get pharma as far as i know you can only get vet grade such as tren. Masteron is also difficult to get hold of pharma. Primo is faked alot in pharma due to its price tag.

But for sust + deca should not be any reason as to why not go for pharma. I know the price tag for deca can be abit expensive, but think about the money you spend on booze and loose women :p

Pharma deca comes in 2ml and its dosed at 100mg/ml.

#3 ·
Dota said:
Mate there is a big quality difference between pharma and UGL gear. IF you can get real pharma gear then hands down mate go for pharma without a doubt. There is some compounds which is extremly difficult to get pharma as far as i know you can only get vet grade such as tren. Masteron is also difficult to get hold of pharma. Primo is faked alot in pharma due to its price tag.

But for sust + deca should not be any reason as to why not go for pharma. I know the price tag for deca can be abit expensive, but think about the money you spend on booze and loose women :p

Pharma deca comes in 2ml and its dosed at 100mg/ml.
X 2..

#5 ·
As long as you go for a good UG lab then there is no reason why not to use that kind of gear, usually dosed stronger and cheaper as well.

Millions of people round the world using ug gear and when using good labs then it's fine.

Hell most the pro bb'ers round my way use ug gear.

#6 ·
Dezw said:
As long as you go for a good UG lab then there is no reason why not to use that kind of gear, usually dosed stronger and cheaper as well.

Millions of people round the world using ug gear and when using good labs then it's fine.

Hell most the pro bb'ers round my way use ug gear.
Dont get me wrong i use a mix of UG and pharma, but try and go for pharma as much as I can. The quality of UG and Pharma is not the same though. I'm not saying that UG is crap, it's not, but the quality and the cleaness of the gear is without a doubt better at pharma grade.

#7 ·
If you can get it, use pharma. Cannot discuss the prices but come on, is it really that much of a difference to matter? I know around here it isn't. The difference is so little that it shouldn't be a consideration. If it is, then maybe you need to get your priorities straight as maybe your family needs the money more for food!! Pharma manufacturing is governed by super strict manufacturing guidelines. Everything has to be swabbed for contamination before use, clean rooms, sterile envronments and TESTING of every batch for purity. If it sasy 250mg on the label, you could bet your house on there being 250mg. UGL do not have the finances nor the policing to enforce these standards. Not saying the guys out there don't try to stick to standards but who checks them?

The only things that price makes that much of a difference with is ai meds such as adex where 50 tabs ugl come in at 1/3 the price of pharma 30 tabs. but is this a flase ecopnomy? I know I've been using 4+mg a week of ugl adex whereas I only needed 1.5mg pharma.

#8 ·
BillC said:
If you can get it, use pharma. Cannot discuss the prices but come on, is it really that much of a difference to matter? I know around here it isn't. The difference is so little that it shouldn't be a consideration. If it is, then maybe you need to get your priorities straight as maybe your family needs the money more for food!! Pharma manufacturing is governed by super strict manufacturing guidelines. Everything has to be swabbed for contamination before use, clean rooms, sterile envronments and TESTING of every batch for purity. If it sasy 250mg on the label, you could bet your house on there being 250mg. UGL do not have the finances nor the policing to enforce these standards. Not saying the guys out there don't try to stick to standards but who checks them?

The only things that price makes that much of a difference with is ai meds such as adex where 50 tabs ugl come in at 1/3 the price of pharma 30 tabs. but is this a flase ecopnomy? I know I've been using 4+mg a week of ugl adex whereas I only needed 1.5mg pharma.
very good point! with deca though there is a big difference in price!!

#11 ·
Both will do the same job as long as it actually has what it says in the bottle, mg/ml.

For the record there are many fake UG's that have done the rounds.

If you can get it, afford it, and, guarantee is the real deal then pharma all the way.

#14 ·
trusted UGL hands down.

Call all the quality concerns you like, but I'd rather look at the quality of the physiques that are built on it time after time, is all I am saying.

In a perfect world we would all have pharma, right out the back door of the labs themselves, but it aint a perfect world.

Price difference here, well, without being specific, UGL allows you to get cheap as chips by climbing up the supply chain as it were; pharma does not. So depending where you are in the chain, the difference could be marked. Admittedly, at punter end of the scale, the diff may not be so big.

Put it like this; I wouldn't be able to regularly use AAS if I had to go pharma only.

And for ref I have used a fair bit of pharma in the past, a lot of which I am certain was fake or underdosed, compared to the results I am seeing now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.