UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,878 Posts
I once did this course back to back:

10 weeks

Test E / Tren E / Mast E

10 Weeks

Test E / Eq

I found that ime i gain much better with cycles no longer than 10/12 weeks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,878 Posts
weeman said:
think i have been on cycle now for about 24ish months now,something like that anyway.
If your competing then fair enough but do you not get sick and tired of being on/jabbing?

I love the odd bit of time off however im bang on 6 weeks off today and im itching to get back on haha
 

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
Joined
·
2,677 Posts
The Raptor said:
If your competing then fair enough but do you not get sick and tired of being on/jabbing?

I love the odd bit of time off however im bang on 6 weeks off today and im itching to get back on haha
weeman dont jab, he absorbs :D :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,863 Posts
It always amazes me reading about people being on for times like 24 months. Seems if someone asks about doing a long cycle they are flamed and told not to yet the bigger guys do it regular. I know they have more experience but your all going to shut down the same regardless of experience surely......

Not saying its bad, wish i had the balls to do it.
 

·
#1 Hater of RS007 8 days a week
Joined
·
1,984 Posts
wel you probably wont die so thats a good start

Positives are....longer to grow, remove fat, grow some more....

negatives could be....blood pressure and cholesterol levels etc plus the longer you are on i think probably harder to recover from when or if you come off.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
322 Posts
kieren1234 said:
It always amazes me reading about people being on for times like 24 months. Seems if someone asks about doing a long cycle they are flamed and told not to yet the bigger guys do it regular. I know they have more experience but your all going to shut down the same regardless of experience surely......

Not saying its bad, wish i had the balls to do it.
half of that time has been on 300mg test only though mate, i do 10 weeks blast 10 weeks cruise and only this year have my doses been obscene (to most) :lol: also get my bloods done regularly
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,863 Posts
Razorblade said:
half of that time has been on 300mg test only though mate, i do 10 weeks blast 10 weeks cruise and only this year have my doses been obscene (to most) :lol: also get my bloods done regularly
Yeah thats what i thought it would have been, a blast and cruise and i am goingt to try this now. come off normal cycle in 3 weeks but going to cruise on 250mg test PW and then do maybe a short ester 6 week blast or 10 week long ester blast.
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
766 Posts
kieren1234 said:
Yeah thats what i thought it would have been, a blast and cruise and i am goingt to try this now. come off normal cycle in 3 weeks but going to cruise on 250mg test PW and then do maybe a short ester 6 week blast or 10 week long ester blast.
Sounds good, just wondering how many cycles people do before deciding this, also will you blast and cruise for life or do a year then come off for recovery then back on ETC
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
322 Posts
danny187 said:
Sounds good, just wondering how many cycles people do before deciding this, also will you blast and cruise for life or do a year then come off for recovery then back on ETC
Id done 4 cycles and ive run 500iu hcg constantly over the past 2 years
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,863 Posts
danny187 said:
Sounds good, just wondering how many cycles people do before deciding this, also will you blast and cruise for life or do a year then come off for recovery then back on ETC
I have done around 4 - 5 cycles in the past before this. And i will probably do it for 30 weeks and then come off for a good recovery and bloods done etc.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top