UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Train legs one day after you've trained back? I've got no other room in my split to have it any other way because my legs will be too fuked for football training on Thursday if I train legs on Tuesday. What you guys think?

Sat - Back / Shoulder

Sun - Legs

Mon - Chest

Tues -

Weds - Bi / Tri

Thurs - Football Training

Fri -

·
Eating his way to success
268 Posts
Sat- legs

Sun- chest/delts

Mon- Rest

Tues- Back/Rear delts/Traps

Wed- Arms

Thurs- Football training

Fri- Rest

Thats how i'd do it. If I were to train my delts properly on the sat there is no way they would be recovered sufficiently to do an effective chest workout on the monday.

However you wouldn't catch me playing football in a million years!! Too many precious calories needed for growth burnt off and massive risk of injury!!!

·
Gym Addict
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
musc said:
Sat- legs

Sun- chest/delts

Mon- Rest

Tues- Back/Rear delts/Traps

Wed- Arms

Thurs- Football training

Fri- Rest

Thats how i'd do it. If I were to train my delts properly on the sat there is no way they would be recovered sufficiently to do an effective chest workout on the monday.

However you wouldn't catch me playing football in a million years!! Too many precious calories needed for growth burnt off and massive risk of injury!!!
Wouldnt your arms be still sore and not fully recovered to train back the next day though? My biceps will be hit indirectly from doing back on the tuesday...

also, whats wrong with training back and shoulders together mate?

·
The League of Shadows
1,311 Posts
There are many possible configurations and musc has given you a good one there. It's not set in stone, but it should give you an idea of the different ways you can pair up your bodyparts.

I train like so:-

monday - chest, biceps, abs, cardio

tuesday - rest

wednesday - shoulders, back, abs, cardio

thursday - rest

friday - legs, triceps

saturday - rest

sunday - rest

So you could easily do your football training on the Thursday. I'm sure you'll find a configuration to suit you :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.